• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

Not to play both sides of the issue, but we also shouldn't pretend Bauer is a victim. Blessed by God with an elite ability to throw the ball, lived out his dream and became a millionaire in the process. 

He's no victim. 

But as I said, in a baseball sense he's guilty of nothing more than Gerrit Cole, yet one of protected by the establishment and the other isn't. Bauer admitted everyone was cheating, then said, "fine, I'll do it too just to prove a point." Then he's the best pitcher in baseball. 

Bauer is a loud mouth asshole. But he's absolutely right, and isn't guilty of anything illegal. Yet people are so enslaved to the narrative that he's evil that they'll say stupid shit like, "clubhouse chemistry." Chemistry means jack squat when you're losing 90 games a year. I'd rather they be at each other's throats and win 90. 

It's like the baseball version of Trump. He's so hated, yet when you peel away from the Trump Derangement Syndrome people have, you're forced to admit that everything was better with him that it was with Biden. Doesn't make him a hero, doesn't mean he's not an asshole. It just means he's better than the other guy, by a lot. 

2 hours ago, mmc said:

Almost as hilarious as people wanting to implode clubhouse chemistry just to stick it to the “me to” movement

mookie betts reportedly said he loved having him as a teammate.

Edited by Tank

9 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Not to play both sides of the issue, but we also shouldn't pretend Bauer is a victim. Blessed by God with an elite ability to throw the ball, lived out his dream and became a millionaire in the process. 

He's no victim. 

But as I said, in a baseball sense he's guilty of nothing more than Gerrit Cole, yet one of protected by the establishment and the other isn't. Bauer admitted everyone was cheating, then said, "fine, I'll do it too just to prove a point." Then he's the best pitcher in baseball. 

Bauer is a loud mouth asshole. But he's absolutely right, and isn't guilty of anything illegal. Yet people are so enslaved to the narrative that he's evil that they'll say stupid shit like, "clubhouse chemistry." Chemistry means jack squat when you're losing 90 games a year. I'd rather they be at each other's throats and win 90. 

It's like the baseball version of Trump. He's so hated, yet when you peel away from the Trump Derangement Syndrome people have, you're forced to admit that everything was better with him that it was with Biden. Doesn't make him a hero, doesn't mean he's not an asshole. It just means he's better than the other guy, by a lot. 

No dude.  He is literally a victim of multiple crimes.