• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Don’t forget you think you’d hit .200 in the bigs when there’s about 100% chance you wouldn’t. 

Don’t forget you thought Pujols would retire well before his contract was up when there was about 100% chance he wouldn’t.  

Just now, full circle said:

Don’t forget you thought Pujols would retire well before his contract was up when there was about 100% chance he wouldn’t.  

Ok. I admit when I’m wrong. You are constantly wrong. Oh and usually a giant piece. 

I’ve been in the sign Bauer camp up to this point.

At this point though, whoever signs him would likely only get about 4 months of MLB game pitching tops from him.

Seems that he’d be a better fit on a contending team for 2024?   Like a mid-season acquisition?

Woman who accused ex-Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer of sexual assault is charged with defrauding him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-ex-dodgers-pitcher-010621569.html

A woman who filed a lawsuit against former Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer, accusing him of sexual assault and battery, is now facing criminal fraud charges. Darcy Adanna Esemonu is accused of engaging in “fraudulent schemes and artifices” against Bauer and a second person.

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Home Run Park is waiting for you...I'll hit 10/10 in the 90 cages before you hit one. 

You lovable goofball.

And yet you aren’t hitting .200 in the bigs, absolutely zero chance.