• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, cals said:

Yet you infect every thread with political nonsense and nothing happens to you or your BS.  Ironically that actually proves KC’s point.

I've had several posts deleted.

Unlike you, I've never been banned.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Anyways, there is politics involved in this situation despite anyone’s protest to the contrary.

17 hours ago, mmc said:

Brandon Belt is a hitter that can help 30 MLB teams.  Are you upset that he remains unsigned?

I am.  He could help the Angels immensely.  

On 4/18/2024 at 7:18 PM, jsnpritchett said:

Again, have you considered that whatever MLB uncovered in their investigation is much worse/occurred more frequently than what is publicly known? 

Wouldn’t they have a responsibility to report that to the authorities if that was the case?

13 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Arte Moreno is a sissy for not locking this dude up until he retires.

Because he had a good game against the Mexican league in which he only threw one pitch above 90 MPH?

40 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

No. And, I'm speculating of course, but what MLB might consider bad doesn't necessarily rise to the level of a prosecutable offense on an individual basis. 

What Bauer was accused of is illegal so therefore anything worse than that should have to legally be forwarded to law enforcement no?