• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

But the evidence doesn't support her claims of him being violent.

If you read through her Twitter feed, look at the pics, read the texts they exchanged/the phone calls they had, the time-stamps, etc., it paints a more complete picture than the one screenshot that was posted in the thread above. I suppose it's possible that she went outside and smashed her face into something to cause the damage, but the totality of the information does also present the possibility that the injuries stemmed from their activities.

17 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

If you read through her Twitter feed, look at the pics, read the texts they exchanged/the phone calls they had, the time-stamps, etc., it paints a more complete picture than the one screenshot that was posted in the thread above. I suppose it's possible that she went outside and smashed her face into something to cause the damage, but the totality of the information does also present the possibility that the injuries stemmed from their activities.

It's pretty mild stuff. The video of her in his bed in the morning (what i imagine hours after they had sex) shows none of this. 

Trevor Bauer's 27-minute phone call with Lindsey Hill is released: Cy Young  winner admits to hitting his accuser during one sexual encounter but says  in police-recorded conversation that she told him to

This bitch is cray cray. That much is clear.

It's beyond a shadow of a doubt she's trying to get money out of him. If she's going to these lengths and bragging to her friends about her plan then I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that she asks one of those friends to hit her a couple of times around the eyes and mouth just hard enough to cause light bruising if it'll score her millions.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's pretty mild stuff. The video of her in his bed in the morning (what i imagine hours after they had sex) shows none of this. 

Trevor Bauer's 27-minute phone call with Lindsey Hill is released: Cy Young  winner admits to hitting his accuser during one sexual encounter but says  in police-recorded conversation that she told him to

If you look at the pictures in sequence with the time stamps, you can see how things evolved.

Again, not saying anything is 100% black and white in this situation, but I do think there's more nuance than some folks in this thread seem to think. 

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The white knighting for a dude who can't even get a league minimum deal with a single MLB team ... it's a little embarrassing.

white knighting? If that's directed at me, I don't care to know Trevor Bauer. I don't care to be his friend.

But I think people should care about the truth, and recognize reality.

I can just as easily say there is some white knighting on behalf of a sociopath gold digging whore. But I don't think that's the case. Instead I think some are blinded by their own sense of righteousness.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

white knighting? If that's directed at me, I don't care to know Trevor Bauer. I don't care to be his friend.

But I think people should care about the truth, and recognize reality.

I can just as easily say there is some white knighting on behalf of a sociopath gold digging whore. But I don't think that's the case. Instead I think some are blinded by their own sense of righteousness.

jsnpritchett and others have the right narrative. This is a messy and complicated situation. The painting of Trevor Bauer as some hapless victim is unhelpful.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

jsnpritchett and others have the right narrative. This is a messy and complicated situation. The painting of Trevor Bauer as some hapless victim is unhelpful.

I don't think most are saying he is just a "victim". I am sure someone feels that way but most I have actually talked to have a more nuisance take on this than your claim.  

He can be an idiot and weird and not be guilty of her accusation as well. That should be easy to understand. There is a lot of damning evidence that shows she is out of her mind just as there are prior actions that show he is weird as well. 

In California he wasn't charged with that crime says a lot as does the civil settlement where no money was exchanged. That doesn't mean he isn't a creep, just means her accusations were likely not accurate and disproven. 

He just may be learning though as he didn't accept my invite to our shindig and randomly show up, of course it wasn't @katie sending it to him. 😀

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

That’s update for debate imo. I think it’s less blurry than you and Jsn see it. 

but I guess I’m just a white knight.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That’s update for debate imo. I think it’s less blurry than you and Jsn see it. 

but I guess I’m just a white knight.

Self awareness is the first step to healing. I'm proud of you.

Crazy you guys are still debating this.  Who gives a shit.  The guy is a scum bag that can throw the ball gud.  Probably no one is going to sign him.  But if he happened to get signed by the Angels he would make them a little better but probably not so much better that it’ll make any of you complain less.  And, if he ends up doing Trevor Bauer shit because he’s an asshole then maybe you’ll complain more.  Anyway.  Pick your poison and all that.  Go with god.  

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Crazy you guys are still debating this.  Who gives a shit.  The guy is a scum bag that can throw the ball gud.  Probably no one is going to sign him.  But if he happened to get signed by the Angels he would make them a little better but probably not so much better that it’ll make any of you complain less.  And, if he ends up doing Trevor Bauer shit because he’s an asshole then maybe you’ll complain more.  Anyway.  Pick your poison and all that.  Go with god.  

Inshallah

37 minutes ago, James said:

With all this said, the ship has sailed and Arte has zero interest in entertaining the idea so the "around in circles" is just AW being AW.

Someone Saturday night said Arte doesn’t like the guy. Can’t remember who said it.