• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, FromJapan said:

Jacob Gatewood (Jake Gatewood), who spent 2 years with the Salt Lake Bees in 2021 and 2022, is now a reinforcement for the Asian Breeze.

I feel a little gayer watching this.

5 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

3 innings vs Dodgers Minor Leaguers...

5 K's 96-98mph touched 99mph 3x.

Was throwing 98mph in the 3rd inning.

Oh for craps sakes Minasian get your head out of your ass.

Do you guys want the team to win some actual effing ballgames this year?

You're all aware we've had a sub-.500 record for almost a decade straight, right?

This is the price Arte should pay for wussing out on Ohtani and forcing us to hear nothing but shit about it from doyer fans. The league hates us already, sign him and give him 6 months, if he's a dud on the field or worse in the clubhouse than that other bum on the team (which can't be possible because Bauer actually wants to play), then dump him.

Light a fire under this teams ass. Give them some passion for league minimum on the mound. It's a win win scenario.

31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Everyone here seems to know one Angels exec. I wonder if it's the same guy.

I know an usher used to work in right field bleachers. That was before the yellow line was added. He also changed number on Pujols HR count. I think after the DFA of Albert he was let go. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Everyone here seems to know one Angels exec. I wonder if it's the same guy.

i knew one of the security supervisors at the forum. he wore a blazer instead of a vest, and he had the authority to upgrade our seats, which he did from time to time. we once sat directly opposite kurt russell and goldie hawn thank to my friend. btw, seats against the glass at a hockey game are overrated. 

it has no application here, but i like to brag about it once in a while.

31 minutes ago, Tank said:

i knew one of the security supervisors at the forum. he wore a blazer instead of a vest, and he had the authority to upgrade our seats, which he did from time to time. we once sat directly opposite kurt russell and goldie hawn thank to my friend. btw, seats against the glass at a hockey game are overrated. 

it has no application here, but i like to brag about it once in a while.

One of my good friends grew up around the Russell kids.  I've interacted with Kurt at a couple of test screenings for his movies.  He still really gets a kick out of just being in a theater and watching how folks react to his movies.  He and Wyatt snuck into the back row of a theater to watch the first Christmas Chronicles movie with a recruited audience.  He had a smile on his face throughout and seemed to love watching it with his son.