• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Buck Showalter interested in Angels managerial job

mmc

Buck has done well with teams from building the AZ Diamondbacks. To a youth movement in Baltimore. Mets this season they imploded but he won 101 games the year before. He did good with the Yankees. And did good with the Rangers.

Depends how they want to go.

Young guy, or a old guy.

Depends on Perry & Arte. I don't really care.

47 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Buck has done well with teams from building the AZ Diamondbacks. To a youth movement in Baltimore. Mets this season they imploded but he won 101 games the year before. He did good with the Yankees. And did good with the Rangers.

Depends how they want to go.

Young guy, or a old guy.

Depends on Perry & Arte. I don't really care.

cheap guy

5 hours ago, Jay said:

Minasian worked for Showalter once upon a time correct? Still I don't think it's a good fit.

I'd love Showalter but the manager isn't the most important this offseason. Is it possible to table this until we know if Shohei is returning? With Shohei, I think Showalter is the right fit since the club will be in win-now mode. If Shohei goes, I think the whole dynamic of the club changes. They may still be in win-now but it will be different, if that makes sense. We would need to get free agents to replace him. In that vein, winning may be realistically longer and I'd be more inclined to choose a manager who isn't as seasoned as Showalter.