• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

I watched S1 E1 Of Ozark last night also.

@Lou Great minds think alike. 😎

Already going all over the place. Really good show and I'm curious to see where the writers go and what twists are coming.

Great minds indeed. I'm through 3 episodes and it does not disappoint.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Having gone back and watched several episodes again, he also says it in seasons 3 & 4.He's actually asking Morse: "much in?"

Simply, he's inquiring if there were any new cases overnight.  If you notice, he asks this question when Morse picks him up in the morning.

Thanks for figuring that out. My wife and I were wondering.

Must have missed the lead in.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Half way through S3 and enjoying the show very much.

The continuous way that they get into trouble and get out of it is crazy. Very well written and acted.

Spoiler

It's hard for shows to introduce new characters, and it just works.  That whole story line with the brother was just a train wreck that you couldn't stop watching.  But watching him just slowly unravel exactly how Wendy and Marty said it would was just memorizing and yet kind of heartbreaking.  

Also, that whole FBI angle.  How they are trying to get information and trap Marty.  And when Marty said he will turn the FBI agent, man I thought like bribes and corruption.  But what he did was so subtle.  Kind of Raymond Reddingtonish.   

26 minutes ago, gotbeer said:
  Hide contents

It's hard for shows to introduce new characters, and it just works.  That whole story line with the brother was just a train wreck that you couldn't stop watching.  But watching him just slowly unravel exactly how Wendy and Marty said it would was just memorizing and yet kind of heartbreaking.  

Also, that whole FBI angle.  How they are trying to get information and trap Marty.  And when Marty said he will turn the FBI agent, man I thought like bribes and corruption.  But what he did was so subtle.  Kind of Raymond Reddingtonish.   

Agree. Well written for sure.

13 hours ago, Keener said:

Ozark, season 3.  So when is season 4?  We had a true lockdown day, and binged the whole damn thing.  

I really enjoy that show.  Im surprised that the guy who plays Ben isn't more popular. He was pretty good in Banshee too.  Ruth is a scene stealer again.

Banshee! That's where he's from. Loved that show. 

Ruth is one of my favorite characters ever. 

4 hours ago, Keener said:

Today we watched Tiger King.  Truth is so much stranger than fiction.  You would be laughed at if you suggested these real people as Hollywood characters.  Blows me away that Joe Exotic willingly recorded everything that he did.  

i've seen several mentions of this on twitter. what's the big fuss over this guy?

4 hours ago, Lou said:

I asked my nephew if he watches zombie movies and he replied: "no way. They're too fake and stupid"

He's 12. 

and apparently is some kind of child prodigy when it comes to putting together golf hitting nets.