• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

1 hour ago, Slegnaac said:

Survivor S40 

It is interesting to see a game which only has previous winners.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

i totally missed that! what happened?!?

3 hours ago, Tank said:
  Hide contents

i totally missed that! what happened?!?

Spoiler

Sandra was vote out last week and sent to Extinction Island.  Once there she said that she felt like her time there was done. "I've done everything that I could possibly do in the world and the game of Survivor.  I don't need to do anything else but move on.  So I wish you luck."  "I'm not very good at the challenges, everybody knows that.  So I feel that I would be wasting my time, fighting to go back into the game, which I am not going to succeed at.  I got voted out, so it is time for me to go.  I have gained a lot because of Survivor.  It has changed my life, given me opportunities that I might not have had.  I am happy to go into Retirement knowing I did the best I could with what I had.  At the end of the day I am still the Queen.  I will always stay the Queen."

She was the only person to ever win twice, and considered a top tier player.   Yet, she gave up the chance to win the $2 Million prize.  

Youtube:  Cobra Kai Season 1 and 2  This was an entertaining 2 seasons.  Season 1 started off really strong and independent as a continuation of Karate Kid, but then as the season wore on just became another rehash of Karate Kid which was disappointing.  Season 2 also turned out to be a rehash of the various Karate Kid movies.  Chuck was definitely the star of this series.  But his and his protege's story got lost in making the series too much about Daniel.  Oh, and @Tank.  Iron Eagle.  Definitely a series to watch if you liked the movies.  

20 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Survivor S40 

It is interesting to see a game which only has previous winners.

Reveal hidden contents

I just rewatched Pearl Islands (Season 7), the first season that Sandra won. She was such an entertaining contestant that season. Her verbal altercations with Johnny Fairplay were TV gold.

Spoiler

I feel like she's run her course now, so I'm glad she got voted out and I'm not disappointed she raised the flag. I am pissed that ALL of the "old school" winners have now been voted out, especially Yul and Ethan. They're so much more interesting than most of the "new school" winners, in my opinion. I am happy that Boston Blob and Amber got voted out, and I hope Blob doesn't get back into the game.

Edited by Taylor

50 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I just rewatched Pearl Islands (Season 7), the first season that Sandra won. She was such an entertaining contestant that season. Her verbal altercations with Johnny Fairplay were TV gold.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Man, don't be a hater.  Rob is a hustler that made the most with what he had in his previous survivor experiences. 

If there is only one return from exile then I don't think any of the old school players have a chance.  If there are two returns, like one next week and another after that, then they would get at least 1 player back in it.

The problem is that the rest will gang up and vote them out again.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:20 AM, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Tiger King Murder Mayhem and Madness  Another one of Netflix's Crime limited series.  This one about the US Tiger trade/zoos, and the conflict among that community.  Man, there are no winners in this one.  All of them are shady characters.  But Netflix really does well with these crime series.  A good one for true crime buffs.

Watched it this past week.  

Wow!  What a shit show (though an amazing one).

1 minute ago, the dude abides said:

Watched it this past week.  

Wow!  What a shit show (though an amazing one).

The weird thing about this series is the crime itself was like a side, at the very end, whatever.  But everything leading up to it was WTF.  

5 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Oh Fuck!  I completely forgot that came out today.

time to brew some coffee.

Watched the finale is S2 a few days ago before watching E1 of the new season.

Getting ready to watch E2 right now.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

Watched the finale is S2 a few days ago before watching E1 of the new season.

Getting ready to watch E2 right now.

12 hours ago, Lou said:

Also watched S3 E1 of Ozark 

Looks like it's going to be another good season.

I watched S1 E1 Of Ozark last night also.

@Lou Great minds think alike. 😎

Already going all over the place. Really good show and I'm curious to see where the writers go and what twists are coming.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:15 PM, Redondo said:

Thursday said 'much in' in season 5

What does that mean?

Having gone back and watched several episodes again, he also says it in seasons 3 & 4.He's actually asking Morse: "much in?"

Simply, he's inquiring if there were any new cases overnight.  If you notice, he asks this question when Morse picks him up in the morning.