• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Amazon:  ZeroZeroZero  Definitely a poor mans take on Narcos.  It was kind of a hot mess throughout, with constant flashbacks and different viewpoints.  There is really three stories, Mexican, Italian, and American.  All doing some sort of Crash type three degrees of seperation until they all meet up again type story.  American story line was pretty lame.  Mexican and Italian were at least about power struggles.  Overall, watch the Narcos on Netflix first, then maybe consider this series if you are really looking for more coke stories.  But for most it'll be a pass.

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

Been waiting for March Madness but this whole Coronavirus crap has really put a spanner in it, hasn't it?

Lol. The way they phrase their sentences. 

Looks like there won't be any sports to watch. 

Just started both season 2 of Altered Carbon and Messiah. So far AC feels a little better than the first season but we shall see ( the end of season 1 is pretty decent ).

Messiah is giving me Homeland vibes and I hope it can keep that up, but I fully expect it to turn to trash at any second. 

22 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Messiah is giving me Homeland vibes and I hope it can keep that up, but I fully expect it to turn to trash at any second. 

Messiah starts strong, lulls, then really takes a 360 at the end.  It really kept me changing my perceptions on if he was or wasn't.  I thought it was well done.

6 minutes ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

Is it problematic to begin watching Endeavour without having watched the pilot?

I think watching season 1 gives you a bit of background information that is helpful in season 2 at least.

I haven't gotten to season 3 yet.

Also the pilot is where you see why some characters are pricks.

Edited by Slegnaac