• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

1 hour ago, Lou said:

She's had a hard life!

Yeah, she's becoming more and more annoying. Went back and watched the entire series again a while ago. She was a real cutie when the show began. 

I love Teddy. " I’m gonna need a bag of dry ice and five feet of vinyl garden hose"

Teddy plays a good role along with Glen, Clark Middleton

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

What's the name of the place? 

Used to be called Pineapple Bar and Grill and after the show and rebranding it's now Renz Social House. It's in Old Town Tustin....I think it's in the shopping center on the corner of Newport and First.

finally got around to spider man far from home

like a lot of others, i had marvel superhero fatigue after endgame last may, and i think waiting 10 months to watch the next film was a good choice.  i liked how both end-credits scenes set things up for the next phase of the films.  really wondering how adam warlock is going to factor into everything now.  

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I wouldn't know. I gave up on that show after the first season.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:00 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Just started both season 2 of Altered Carbon and Messiah. So far AC feels a little better than the first season but we shall see ( the end of season 1 is pretty decent ).

Messiah is giving me Homeland vibes and I hope it can keep that up, but I fully expect it to turn to trash at any second.