• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

50 minutes ago, Angels Never Die said:

I finally got around to watching Les Mis (2012), it was beautiful and made me cry, but I was also very high at the time, and with my girlfriend.

Yeah, way to tack that on the end.

Watching TWIB on FS1.  From 1979, it's recapping the mlb all star game.  Angels everywhere.  Ryan, Clear, Baylor, Downing.  Also Parker as a Pirate, Winfield as a Padre, Lynn as a RedSox.  Pretty cool.  But it strikes me that the players all looked 50. 

Almost done with S3 of the Expanse

Plot has gone way out there. I'm staying with it because I'm familiar with the characters. Curious to see where the writers go from here.

Decent show to watch to pass the time. Not the excellent 5 star show it's talked about.

27 minutes ago, Tank said:

Wife and I watched the Baywatch movie last night. What a big flaming pile of crap. Can’t believe this was approved for public release.

Go ahead, @gotbeer, I dare you.

It's like watching Schindler's List and complaining that it wasn't funny.

There is only 2 letters that you should have expected from the Baywatch movie.  T and A.