• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 2022 Official Light The FAILos Thread

7 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't think anyone had predicted a .500 point difference in winning percentage.

Ok this is silly. I mean I guess it’s not silly if you believe this will be the winning percentage at the end of the year.  If you believe the Angels will be a .250 team and the Astros will be a .750 team then ok, but if not then it’s a pretty dumb sample size opinion. It’s not like after 4 games the Astros could be one game better. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Ok this is silly. I mean I guess it’s not silly if you believe this will be the winning percentage at the end of the year.  If you believe the Angels will be a .250 team and the Astros will be a .750 team then ok, but if not then it’s a pretty dumb sample size opinion. It’s not like after 4 games the Astros could be one game better. 

I’m guessing he was joking

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's not just that the Angels got beat by a better team. It's that all of these games seemed winnable but the Angels missed several chances to get out on top. 

A lot of it was due to anemic offense, but things would’ve played out much differently if Maddon didn’t pull his starters so soon. I’m not really understanding the logic behind over utilizing the BP so soon when the team has 6 young starters.

Heck, we could’ve been swept from his choices in game 3.

1 hour ago, failos said:

A lot of it was due to anemic offense, but things would’ve played out much differently if Maddon didn’t pull his starters so soon. I’m not really understanding the logic behind over utilizing the BP so soon when the team has 6 young starters.

Heck, we could’ve been swept from his choices in game 3.

I'm glad you didn't leave us, buddy.

Come On Love GIF by CBC

12 hours ago, Stradling said:

This was just my over the top way of pointing out that the results skewed heavily in Houston’s favor. If someone expects the Astros to finish a few games ahead of the Angels you’d still expect the Angels to look better head to head.