• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 2022 Official Light The FAILos Thread

5 hours ago, NrM said:

Nice strawman. wow

Dude, I'm just having some "fun" with this.

Fact is, I've read plenty of negative stuff over the years. Mark Whicker routinely was critical of the Angels. Tim Brown wrote a piece about the blowup between Torii Hunter and Pujols and about the negative work environment under Moreno. 

Articles about the Angels not taking care of the minor leaguers, etc., etc. Least we forget the attacks on Ohtani's early struggles and the notion the Angels couldn't extend Trout and that they are wasting his prime years.

I think your "outrage" is funny. 

And you still haven't answered Lou's question.

Edited by True Grich

4 hours ago, NrM said:

Maybe I should've said columnist instead of reporters. Not sure if we have any.

So you don't know if there are any columnists and yet, you're critical of them?

Makes sense.

On 6/29/2022 at 11:08 PM, NrM said:

Nothing against that approach, but it's just not something that interests me.

fair enough, but that's how it is everywhere for every beat writer, from my outsider's perspective. you can get your hot takes from guys like skip bayless, stephen A or plaschke, etc., but there's no more truth in those critical pieces than there is on a beat writer's piece.