• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 2022 Official Light The FAILos Thread

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm not gonna go through that entire thread to look for posts but I'm guessing they weren't like that at all.

Look at the last page or so. But I guess it’s always the same clowns expecting Trout to hit 2HRs every game and then saying he sucks when he doesn’t.

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Look at the last page or so. But I guess it’s always the same clowns expecting Trout to hit 2HRs every game and then saying he sucks when he doesn’t.

I just looked over the last 2 pages. 

Not a single post like that. Actually, 0 posts about Trout altogether.

These guys are such losers lmao.  When they’re able to score the bullpen always finds a way to keep the game close and when they pitch well, the offense is nowhere to be seen.  Doesn’t even matter who the opponent is, they find a way to blow it.

Sooo, bad GM hire #5 in a row incoming by Weekend at Arte’s?

I stand by what I’ve heard rumors of, that NO REAL GM candidate wants to work under him.

One bad GM hire after another isn’t just a coincidence.

How many still want him owning the team?

Edited by Angel Oracle

I was thinking today. I've been watching baseball for about the last 45 years. I don't know if there's a team in all of that time that if you put a healthy Mike Trout, and Shohei Ohtani, on their roster that would manage to win only 10 games out of a 37 game stretch. Maybe the 1988 Orioles. They went 54-107 with a healthy 27 year old Cal Ripken Jr. and 32 year old Eddie Murray. Not too many though.