• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 2022 Official Light The FAILos Thread

Trying to not say I told so

But…

Remember 2018

Remember 2019

And now a 4 game losing streak and probably 5 game losing streak tomorrow, against under .500 teams

Until they have an over .500 season…

Ohh and Halos pen…

U SUCK!!!!

Convince me this year is different.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Taylor Ward, probably just the latest in a long line of key players to miss a lot of time.    
Either the man upstairs has always been mad at the Halos, or the Native Americans truly put a curse on long ago.

What other org has had as many key players go through this over the years??????

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

Taylor Ward, probably just the latest in a long line of key players to miss a lot of time.    
Either the man upstairs has always been mad at the Halos, or the Native Americans truly put a curse on long ago.

What other org has had as many key players go through this over the years??????

The Dodgers, the Rays, The Red Sox, The Mets, The Padres.  Those are the ones off the top of my head.  

Still too many fans taking the Angels too seriously.  It took me over 50 years to learn my lesson. Enjoy each game one at a time and don't look at the big picture. Don't expect too much.

I still expect a 76 win season when all is said and done, and a rash of injuries.

If I am pleasantly surprised that would be great, but I keep expectations very low to avoid going nuts.

The hitters have QUIT!!!!

When are they EVER going to score against the A’s pen????

Six games guys, it’s freaking okay to score against the A’s pen sometime!!!

They’re NOT THAT GOOD!!!

Like I said, these nine games (3 in Texas and six at home) vs UNDER .500 teams, 2-7 record!

Edited by Angel Oracle

Bullpen WORST IN FREAKING MLB!!!

Is it a confidence problem???

Tell me how they are going to contend with this 💩????

A’s offense sucks!!!!

And oh goody!!!!

Brian Fuentes Iglesias in to blow it in the 9th!!!!

Loss tonight….

SEASON OVER!!!!!!!

Forger about it!!!!

Edited by Angel Oracle

57 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

A’s offense sucks!!!!

And oh goody!!!!

Loss tonight….

SEASON OVER!!!!!!!

Forger about it!!!!

AO,

take a break bro. I got frustrated after the Texas series and felt it affecting my mood so I took a break for a couple days. Checked back in today and got a chuckle out of them losing last night and almost blowing it again tonight. Season is long and frustrating but don’t let it affect you that much. It is just a game after all, and it’s there to be enjoyed. 

1 hour ago, TroutField said:

AO,

take a break bro. I got frustrated after the Texas series and felt it affecting my mood so I took a break for a couple days. Checked back in today and got a chuckle out of them losing last night and almost blowing it again tonight. Season is long and frustrating but don’t let it affect you that much. It is just a game after all, and it’s there to be enjoyed. 

He just returned from a one week hiatus. 

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

A’s offense sucks!!!!

And oh goody!!!!

Loss tonight….

SEASON OVER!!!!!!!

Forger about it!!!!

Hey! They won! No need to self-ban I guess!!

Just now, TroutField said:

I mean I was trying to help the dude out. I realize this is the vent thread but He’s about to lose his shit over a game we won…. Lol 

That's AO. It's the way he has always been. He's a great dude, he just gets a little...distressed at times. But I think we all do, no?

He used to post these things in the GD thread and everyone jumped on him for it (and rightfully so). So a vent thread was created to absorb those posts and keep them out of the other threads. But people kept making fun of him for it.

I can tell you he isn't having a real life meltdown and kicking his dog or whatever. He's just projecting his frustrations out on the internet. And this thread was literally made for that exact purpose.

What you said is fine, but again people keep coming in here and making fun of him for utilizing a thread exactly how it is meant to be utilized. I know Lou and others will say they have the right to call him out on his "stupidity" and fine, that's true. They can post here and do that. They aren't breaking any rules.

But they'll also say no one is stopping him from venting. Well, no, not in the literal sense, but constantly calling him out on what he posts here is demeaning. 

I just think it's really dumb. If he does it in another thread, then it's open season. But I think people should just let the guy vent in the damn vent thread without being chastised.