• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (7/29/21): Bundy on the mound, Marsh back in CF

15 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Seeing Warren family excitement that's what this game is all about. 

I agree. Any parent who has coached their kid through little league/pony league and supported them through travel ball and into High School and then as far as the game takes them can identify with the Warren family.

Very cool.

16 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Total domination by Montas.

How many months before Trout, Rendon, and Walsh return? Next year maybe??

You and AO should go the road together.

I hear Siberia is nice this time of year.

11 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I think we are all expecting too much. The Angels just used 2 pitchers with an era of over 6 and now a rookie with no mlb experience. Doesn’t seem like the game is that important to them.

It's just a sad yet further indictment on Maddon & his mind-set. As, seemingly, it's more important to him that his faith be rewarded (regarding 2 players who won't even be on the roster next season) even if it costs whatever chance they have/had at the post-season...

1 minute ago, khouse said:

It's just a sad yet further indictment on Maddon & his mind-set. As, seemingly, it's more important to him that his faith be rewarded (regarding 2 players who won't even be on the roster next season) even if it costs whatever chance they have/had at the post-season...

So who should have pitched?

3 minutes ago, cals said:

They’re playing .500 ball with no Trout and most of the rest of the regulars barely playing.  They’re doing that with no bullpen and some serious garbage in the rotation.  

I wouldn’t say they suck.  I have no idea how they aren’t losing 7 of 10.  But I’m not going to shit on a team that has hung in there under the circumstances.  

So how about you think about what you’ve said and then go fuck yourself?

I already fucked my self by buying tickets, so I’m good, asshole