• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Stupid question here. If the woman set Bauer up, why is she going after criminal charges? What does she have to gain?

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

A criminal conviction increases the chances of getting a large civil suit payout. This is a step one process to wealth. 

This. 

If Bauers lawyers are being truthful, its going to be a very rough sell for her. But this is easily going to be a "settled out of court for an unknown ammount" 

But its likely the DA wont even file. (Well, who knows with Gascon). But if she (not likely at all) testifies, and has to answer for her text message exchanges.... gonna be hard to convince a jury that he did anything wrong.

But, again, thats if bauers attorneys are being honest

I want to go to a game now, and get drunk and raz him while he warms up, and keep yelling "throw your knuckle, hahahaha!" and watch the crowd sort of laugh the first time, kind of smile the second, then roll their eyes the next 11 times I yell it.

"Hows your spin rape!"

And once ive run out of weak puns, resort to "hahaha, you lost to quintana!"

Bill Burr would be all over this

That is assuming all this was legit and Bauer's only crime is being dumb enough to fall for this scam. He shouldn't have to pay this woman one penny if it was all consensual. I hate when innocent people still have to settle out of court. Gold digging whores indeed.

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Bill Burr would be all over this

That is assuming all this was legit and Bauer's only crime is being dumb enough to fall for this scam. He shouldn't have to pay this woman one penny if it was all consensual. I hate when innocent people still have to settle out of court. Gold digging whores indeed.

One of the best bits ever. 

20 minutes ago, Sam Hyde said:

she wanted it rough BUT not that rough - multiple times 

This is the big unknown. Obviously none of us know what the text messages say, so all we can do is speculate.

Its very possible he took it too far. (And as dodger haters, I think we all hope like crazy this happens)(and again, in court under oath, she says he has a small dick)

But its going to be a tough sell when she supposedly consented to being choked and hit, and he has texts of her saying so, and she went back for a second time after what she said happened the first time.

Also want to highlight the point of the article, her statement, saying "im shocked charges havent been filed yet".

"Were shocked you waited more than a month to report being raped, and returned a second time to your rapists home..... 2 hours away" - the police

37 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

This is the big unknown. Obviously none of us know what the text messages say, so all we can do is speculate.

Its very possible he took it too far. (And as dodger haters, I think we all hope like crazy this happens)(and again, in court under oath, she says he has a small dick)

But its going to be a tough sell when she supposedly consented to being choked and hit, and he has texts of her saying so, and she went back for a second time after what she said happened the first time.

Also want to highlight the point of the article, her statement, saying "im shocked charges havent been filed yet".

"Were shocked you waited more than a month to report being raped, and returned a second time to your rapists home..... 2 hours away" - the police

In that Atlantic piece it only mentions him admitting on the phone to punching her butt while she was passed out (lol) ... Why not anything about him admitting hitting her in the face (either while passed out or unsolicited during the sex session) which seems to be the most damaging/violent aspect of the whole encounter ... Seems to me if she and the police got him on the phone and was recording the call the first thing they would get him to admit (if it truly was unsolicited) is him giving her face the old one two     

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Nope. And that is why she should never returned for round two. 

That is some seriously fucked up backwards logic. 

Damn those Christians going to the Middle East. They shouldn’t have gone, ISIS isn’t to blame. 

12 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ve got 2 words to say: Bill Cosby.  My man finally exonerated.  America’s dad is back.  

And the only reason we lost him is because women lie.

He wasn't exonerated he was let out on a technicality. He's admitted in court to drugging women to have sex with them.