• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

2 minutes ago, ScottSted said:

That is some seriously fucked up backwards logic. 

Damn those Christians going to the Middle East. They shouldn’t have gone, ISIS isn’t to blame. 

Dumbass. The Christians were in the Middle East way before the Muslims invaded. Read a book, dummy

Edited by failos

1 minute ago, failos said:

Dumbass. The Christians were in the Middle East way before the Muslims invaded. Read a book, dummy

so why keep going back if your heads are being chopped off? 

it’s the same victim blaming 70 IQ, argument. 

the woman didn’t choose to do anything illegal. Trevor Bauer likely did. Or is it okay because he’s white and rich and throws a ball for a living?

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Let’s break this down.  What’s more plausible?  That a very rich, famous and young man who could have almost any woman decides he would risk everything to rough up a slut off tinder.  Or said slut off tinder thought she found a golden goose?  Again, for those idiots that don’t understand:  In my estimation about 30% of all women in America would have no problem making such an accusation if it meant millions.

If the details in Athletic article are correct.  And when I say details.  I mean the violent beating, choking out etc.  Let’s assume that Bauer is telling the truth and it was 100% consensual.  I mean, Trevor Bauer is an adult with agency.  He didn’t have to do what she was asking.  That shit is fucking crazy.  If those details are correct and regardless of whether she wanted it or not. To me it’s assault at best.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, ScottSted said:

the woman didn’t choose to do anything illegal. Trevor Bauer likely did. Or is it okay because he’s white and rich and throws a ball for a living?

Keep going back? They were already there.

13 minutes ago, ScottSted said:

That is some seriously fucked up backwards logic. 

Damn those Christians going to the Middle East. They shouldn’t have gone, ISIS isn’t to blame. 

Scott, if it is so wrong for someone to abuse another under the circumstances described, then it also wrong for someone to return to repeat the same scenario voluntarily.

She has to be either lying or screwed up in the head. Either way, she is responsible for her own self destructive actions as much as he is for taking advantage. There are no heros in this story. Just two extremely fucked up people. 

44 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Scott, if it is so wrong for someone to abuse another under the circumstances described, then it also wrong for someone to return to repeat the same scenario voluntarily.

She has to be either lying or screwed up in the head. Either way, she is responsible for her own self destructive actions as much as he is for taking advantage. There are no heros in this story. Just two extremely fucked up people. 

Or both.

21 minutes ago, ScottSted said:

I do not envy anyone in your life. What a miserable view of the world. 

I don't know how you come to that conclusion but then most of what you've posted isn't based on the real world. These two are people who have issues. Its going to take lawyers to fight out who is to blame but as I said before, neither are good people.

She conracted him on Instagram, set up the sex encounter in which she request debased acts. This is not normal behavior. At least not in my world that you think is so miserable. 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I don't know how you come to that conclusion but then most of what you've posted isn't based on the real world. These two are people who have issues. Its going to take lawyers to fight out who is to blame but as I said before, neither are good people.

She conracted him on Instagram, set up the sex encounter in which she request debased acts. This is not normal behavior. At least not in my world that you think is so miserable. 

Holy shit people hook up for dates on social media and like to be choked in bed?? Damn what a horrible person.

What do you think your children or grandchildren are doing?

1 hour ago, ScottSted said:

But she waits more than a month to report it? Goes back for a second round? Exchanges messages with him saying "yeah, im good with being choked and hit"?

This isnt a question of bauer being right. Or being white. Or rich. Or being a baseball player. This is exactly how it would play out regardless of who he is. Im saying this from personally taking probably 50 rape reports the past 15 years. None were baseball players. They were all colors. Many were broke.

The question is simply which side is telling the truth.

Youre logic here "you guys are defending him because hes white, rich and a ballplayer!" Is easily countered with "youre convicting him because hes white, rich and a ballplayer"

He very well committed a crime here. Just really hard to prove that when the victim drove two hours to do it all over again.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

If the details in Athletic article are correct.  And when I say details.  I mean the violent beating, choking out etc.  Let’s assume that Bauer is telling the truth and it was 100% consensual.  I mean, Trevor Bauer is an adult with agency.  He didn’t have to do what she was asking.  That shit is fucking crazy.  If those details are correct and regardless of whether she wanted it or not. To me it's assault at best.

Domestic violence could fly.... but again, its going to be hard for her to prove it wasnt consensual IF bauers lawyer is telling the truth

52 minutes ago, ScottSted said:

I do not envy anyone in your life. What a miserable view of the world. 

The girl admitted on their first encounter that when she started to wake up from being unconscious that bauer was in the process of anally raping her ... AND SHE THEN DECIDED TO MEET HIM AGAIN FOR ANOTHER CASUAL ROUGH SEX GO AROUND but with a safe word (bauers idea and she accepted lol) ... Literal bat shit crazy to acknowledge you got anally raped and say that's ok i'll give him another shot as long as we have a safe word

tenor (2).gif

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Domestic violence could fly.... but again, its going to be hard for her to prove it wasnt consensual IF bauers lawyer is telling the truth

What difference does it make if it’s consensual.  Apparently her skull was cracked.  Even if she said “Mr. Trevor Bauer sir, please break my orbital bone because it makes me horny.  Please do this and choke me out until I pass out and then fuck me in the ass” 

those are injuries described in the atheltic report. 

im sorry.  That’s assault and it’s criminal.  Maybe worse than that.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What difference does it make if it’s consensual.  Apparently her skull was cracked.  Even if she said “Mr. Trevor Bauer sir, please break my orbital bone because it makes me horny.  Please do this and choke me out until I pass out and then fuck me in the ass” 

those are injuries described in the atheltic report. 

im sorry.  That’s assault and it’s criminal.  Maybe worse than that.  

Yeah, it could be. But again.... assault element includes intent to harm

Like I posted above. If you join a boxing gym and get knocked out, is it assault?

The problem here is he has proof of her saying "hit me". He may have gone too far. And that will be for the DA and court to decide. But hes got a very good defense.