• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

I mean, if we let them walk or trade them for minor league fodder..... who gives a crap?

The minor league fodder has a chance of turning into something.

Go back to 2019.  Who thought Walsh was much better than a AAAA guy?

In 2016 wouldnt most people think Fletcher a "fodder"

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It seems bad to me that in the last 48 hours they’ve oscillated between being buyers and sellers.  It just seems like ridiculous incompetence.  I would be less of a fuck up than Arturo and the gang.  I’m serious. 

They were only “buyers” for help beyond this year.  And the second and third tier pieces they had to sell were not going to get them high impact prospects that could reliably help them in the future, so why fully punt on this year?

All these great prospects being traded is just more proof how much of a sellers market it was. It's too bad that Arte didn't take advantage of this but it was never expected he would so just par the course for this franchise. Now we will have to hope EVERYTHING goes right just to hopefully sniff a playoff spot.

Just now, stormngt said:

I know this guy did...

See the source image

Just now, beatlesrule said:

The Cubs getting Bart is just more proof how much of a sellers market it was. It's too bad that Arte didn't take advantage of this but it was never expected he would so just par the course for this franchise. Now well have to hope EVERYTHING goes right just to hopefully sniff a playoff spot.

Did they get Bart?

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

All these great prospects being traded is just more proof how much of a sellers market it was. It's too bad that Arte didn't take advantage of this but it was never expected he would so just par the course for this franchise. Now well have to hope EVERYTHING goes right just to hopefully sniff a playoff spot.

It’s why bad teams stay bad

6 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Just like Angels legends Tyler Warmoth, Terry Evans, and Dan Briggs, who are real legends and not just three random former angels prospects.