• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Let me just try to explain.

Many always say the Angels front office is stupid compared to all these other brilliant front offices.

Many of these other brilliant front offices pay prices that Angel fans say are outrageous.

Do you see the point?

Yes, fans are idiots.  This has long been understood.

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

So you see my point does not make me a hypocrite.  Just observing that, once again, Angel fans are seemingly not in tune with the actual market.

You’ve also spent a lot of time on here being critical of fans for overvaluing our prospects.  That is why I say you are being a hypocrite.  You wouldn’t trade two top 100 prospects on the Angels for Berrios.  

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You’ve also spent a lot of time on here being critical of fans for overvaluing our prospects.  That is why I say you are being a hypocrite.  You wouldn’t trade two top 100 prospects on the Angels for Berrios.  

Incorrect.  I would have traded Adell and another prospect for Berrios.

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Well it would have had to be Adell and Detmers in order to compete with the deal they got.

You don’t know that.  It could have possibly been a different prospect and Canning or three prospects instead of two.  We don’t know.

What I do know is the Angela are in the sidelines while others are getting what they need.

Edited by Dtwncbad

I like Perry’s angle here

if he’s not “wow’d” with offers for the iglesias’ or Cobb then just hold still. No one wants Heaney (trash). 

We really have no one anybody wants. Why would we giveaway players for 24 year olds in double a ?

We hopefully get trout back and maybe make a small run. 

1 minute ago, nando714 said:

I like Perry’s angle here

if he’s not “wow’d” with offers for the iglesias’ or Cobb then just hold still. No one wants Heaney (trash). 

We really have no one anybody wants. Why would we giveaway players for 24 year olds in double a ?

We hopefully get trout back and maybe make a small run. 

Because making the playoffs is a complete longshot and I'd rather get something for the pending free agents than sit around watching the team continuing to struggle to stay at .500.

Just now, Second Base said:

If no one wants Heaney then freaking dump his ass. There are young pitchers that deserve an opportunity they his spot on the roster carries. 

Start their clock?  Why?  We’ve seen first hand the impact of brining up guys too early.