• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

Just now, Slegnaac said:

Pujols to IL after getting hit on left elbow.

My buddy just told me that he came up with the bases loaded and was drilled with the first pitch. He was then lifted for a pinch-runner and proceeded to walk up and down the dugout with a big smile on his face as if he came through in the clutch.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

My buddy just told me that he came up with the bases loaded and was drilled with the first pitch. He was then lifted for a pinch-runner and proceeded to walk up and down the dugout with a big smile on his face as if he came through in the clutch.

I was so looking forward to him grounding into an inning ending double play with the bases loaded.

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

My buddy says every time they cut to the dugout and Albert is talking to a young guy, Hershiser and Davis keep saying "he's imparting wisdom to the young guys."  Every. Single. Time.  He's a little fed up with it.

Pujols is the only baseball player alive that has any baseball experience and wisdom.  Since no other player has any, Pujols is just really really really really valuable. 

33 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

"And back then, mang, you wouldnt even get your pictures back for like a whole week, and someones finger would always be over the lens!"

hey @Chuckster70.   I know there is a way to block people, but is there a way where every post @ten ocho recon scout makes comes to the top of my list somehow?  

13 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

hey @Chuckster70.   I know there is a way to block people, but is there a way where every post @ten ocho recon scout makes comes to the top of my list somehow?  

Yep, just go to anyone's profile and click on "Follow Member" and you can either have a tab open following his activity stream or create an Activity Stream for members who you want to follow. 

Here's how...

Step one, click on a member's name and head to their profile. Then click on Follow member. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 10.48.47 PM.png

Step two, go to More at the top and click on Content I follow...

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 10.57.47 PM.png

Now you can follow your favorite members, types of content etc. You can customize your Activity Stream however you like. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 10.52.51 PM.png

Here's more on creating your own custom activity stream here. I know a handful of longtime members who only use this view on the forum. https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/how-to-use-ips-community-suite/content-discovery/activity-streams-r69/

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

not that I want to see it, because he seems like a nice guy. But its gonna be funny if the dodgers release him too, like when belinger comes back

Pujols sucks. Watching the guy with the Angels was like watching Kobe during his last few seasons with the Lakers. Kobe basically torpedoed his career shooting percentage and win shares per 48 minutes. The Same can be said about Pujols and his batting average and OBP. Big difference was that Kobe helped the Lakers win 5 titles, two as the first option with Gasol being the second option. Pujols didn't win anything for the Angels. No World Series and performed terribly. Good riddance. He shouldn't be welcomed back to Anaheim if he steps his foot back in the city. 

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

My buddy says every time they cut to the dugout and Albert is talking to a young guy, Hershiser and Davis keep saying "he's imparting wisdom to the young guys."  Every. Single. Time.  He's a little fed up with it.

"Can we get Italian tonight, DD? Wait, who are you? Where am I?"