• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers sign Pujols

mmc

17 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

If you think Friedman based his assessment of Pujols on this year's stats you're a bigger fool than you sound.

Right. I’m certain he used the 3 year old 2018 stats you cited.

I get it. You have a narrative, Pujols sucks worse than Muncy or Walsh vs. LHP’s, so you dig deep to find a stat to support your narrative with stats from 2018. I’m certain that’s how it’s done...

44 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

Right. I’m certain he used the 3 year old 2018 stats you cited.

I get it. You have a narrative, Pujols sucks worse than Muncy or Walsh vs. LHP’s, so you dig deep to find a stat to support your narrative with stats from 2018. I’m certain that’s how it’s done...

Dude, give it up, you're making yourself look like an absolute fool with this disingenuous argument.

BTW, did you see Muncy hit the homer off the lefty last night?

1 minute ago, cals said:

Oh no!!

6835BA16-BE76-4FCC-9E91-944C7F52950D.jpeg

Is that type of art done by multiple artists or is every painting I have seen like that from the same guy/girl?  If someone said show me a painting of what nightmares feel like, it would be like this.  

29 minutes ago, cals said:

What we have here is a fantastic example of a mod doing a stealth edit.  And that edit has ruined a fantastic joke.  I hope you are forced to eat your own soggy fries, Strad.

Got it. Thanks for the explanation.  I’ll unedit my post so your amazing awe-inspiring joke gets to live forever. 

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

Munch has a higher OPS than Albert this year against LHP. 

True. It's now .879 vs. .813 after last night. But Pujols had an OPS that was over 200 points higher when Friedman signed him and Walsh has continued to drop - he's at .604 now.

My point was and still is that I think Pujols has some value against LHP's as a starter or a pinch hitter. I still think it's a good signing by the Dodgers and I think Pujols will help them in his role. We will see.

But as I've said I think Minasian believes Gosselin is a better option against Lefty's than either Pujols or Walsh. It didn't work out last night but we will see.