• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cheating Astros still don't get it...

47 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

And BTW.  Anyone remember the last time trash was thrown out onto the Angels field in protest?  I do remember something good happening that season.

Fans Try Strike of Their Own

I remember that ball coming down from the stands and whizzing by Appier's head. The fans were beyond pissed.

That was back in the ESPN message board days.

My main thought last night when the idiots were throwing trash cans on the field during a game that their team wasn’t involved in was that the Dodgers probably had some hand in human trafficking or at best turned a blind eye to it.  But for sure, go off on the Astros banging trash cans.  That shit is definitely unprecedented in baseball.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

26 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Would have been funnier if he took a jab at Dipoto, and said "jerry threw trash out there all the time, too"

"Scios and Jerry" would be an entertaining sitcom. About two old dudes who had a professional spat decades ago and now take quips at each other.

32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"Scios and Jerry" would be an entertaining sitcom. About two old dudes who had a professional spat decades ago and now take quips at each other.

The billboard would be the two of them back to back with their arms crossed like o couple of douchey realtors.

Edited by Dtwncbad

dear dusty, your boys cheated, got away with it, then cooperated with MLB only under the threat that they would be guaranteed no discipline. they won a championship and forced the league to bow the knee to them, walking away scott-free, championship in tact. your team doesn't deserve any mercy. bring ear muffs.

Edited by Tank

50 minutes ago, cals said:

We beat the fuck out of those pretentious, terrible teeth having fuckers not once, but twice.  We earned the right to fix their grammar and spelling mistakes.  

And listen, I’m on vacation right now, we took an airplane here and rented an apartment for a week.  Florida is not my favorite state and I should be more worried about ending up in the hospital right now with all these kids going to a university flaunting the mask rules, but I’m not gonna worry too much.  Just going to finish my French fries and cookies, grab some sunscreen at the drug store and concentrate on the weekend. ‘Merca!

Favourite*

4 hours ago, cals said:

We beat the fuck out of those pretentious, terrible teeth having fuckers not once, but twice.  We earned the right to fix their grammar and spelling mistakes.  

I am deeply offended by this: it's bad toothed fuckers you ruddy half-wit. Your understanding of the most basic tenets of communication really does leave a lot to be desired. If you did indeed go to college / law school as you claim, then you are an appalling indictment of the US education system.

And isn't 'pretentious bad toothed' Brit rather cliché? Is that the best you can do: low-brow jingoistic stereotyping? Yawn. If you're going to troll an entire nation at least put a little effort in.

3 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

I am deeply offended by this: it's bad toothed fuckers you ruddy half-wit. Your understanding of the most basic tenets of communication really does leave a lot to be desired. If you did indeed go to college / law school as you claim, then you are an appalling indictment of the US education system.

And isn't 'pretentious bad toothed' Brit rather cliché? Is that the best you can do: low-brow jingoistic stereotyping? Yawn. If you're going to troll an entire nation at least put a little effort in.

Don't end a sentence (or a rant) with a preposition.  Put in a little effort.

45 minutes ago, cals said:

4DB9A3EB-5EB7-4B9F-9B5D-B115F5D3B0F9.gif

Whilst on the subject of teeth - the number one profession for suicides in the UK? Dentists. Not sure whether it's the depressed dentists causing the teeth or the teeth causing the depression in dentists. One would think they would be happy with all the potential extra work.