• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Post your election predictions

mmc

On 10/28/2020 at 2:12 AM, mymerlincat said:

People are constantly having debates in the other threads over who is going to win but in this thread I want to actually post our election predictions, so we can all laugh at each other on Election Day.  You can easily make yours at either https://www.yapms.com/app/?t=USA_2020_presidential or 270toWin.com .  

This is mine (not bothering to predict the margins of victory)

image.thumb.png.d7b032ec7d54faa23627c5b999b0ba0b.png

Sticking with my original map in the OP as my final prediction.

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I think only college educated people and those making over 100,000/year should be allowed to vote.  That said, the numbers would still be similar.  You would just have intellectuals vs. rich people instead of minorities vs. rednecks.

I could live with that

22 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Have you been on Facebook lately?

I had to snooze all of my lib friends (and Chuck), they were to the point of obnoxious. I post absolutely nothing political and block almost all content that is. I created a Facebook page to follow the Triumph clubs across the states. Once in a while I add an event I attended otherwise it's pretty dormant. 

44 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I had to snooze all of my lib friends (and Chuck), they were to the point of obnoxious. I post absolutely nothing political and block almost all content that is. I created a Facebook page to follow the Triumph clubs across the states. Once in a while I add an event I attended otherwise it's pretty dormant. 

Careful. Chuck is going to call you insane and threaten to ban you.

Looking at all the charts and graphs and point leads and everything, and Adam, Mymerlincat, and Rico's charts.  It seems that the only thing that matters, or I should say what it's going to come down to, is Pennsylvania.  Whoever wins that will probably win the election.  

In other words, everyone's posts and opinions really don't matter unless you can sway someone in PA.

Now let's hope for Giant Meteor to end it all.

57 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Looking at all the charts and graphs and point leads and everything, and Adam, Mymerlincat, and Rico's charts.  It seems that the only thing that matters, or I should say what it's going to come down to, is Pennsylvania.  Whoever wins that will probably win the election.  

In other words, everyone's posts and opinions really don't matter unless you can sway someone in PA.

Now let's hope for Giant Meteor to end it all.

I honestly think that if Biden wins any one of PA, OH, FL, or (obviously) TX it’s pretty much over.

44 minutes ago, Don said:

I honestly think that if Biden wins any one of PA, OH, FL, or (obviously) TX it’s pretty much over.

Yep. Trump has about six must-win states. Biden has one (Pennsylvania), and he has a polling lead there of about 5 percent. 

2 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

Yep. Trump has about six must-win states. Biden has one (Pennsylvania), and he has a polling lead there of about 5 percent. 

Pretty sure Biden burned his chances in Pennsylvania saying he will shut down coal production. 

Also 70% of Pennsylvania agriculture is based on livestock so the leftist leaf eaters are no friends of the state. 

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

I think only college educated people and those making over 100,000/year should be allowed to vote.  That said, the numbers would still be similar.  You would just have intellectuals vs. rich people instead of minorities vs. rednecks.

Sign me up

44 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I predict local elections and measures impact most peoples lives more than the one most people are paying attention to. 

yep, and that's exactly why people should vote in this and every election. the idiots in sacramento have far more pull on my wallet than the guy in the white house.