• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Post your election predictions

mmc

13 hours ago, Adam said:

It will be interesting if they’re right and Biden wins in terms of what the GOP does moving forward. I feel like for the party to stay relevant/increase party affiliation they’re going to need to continue down the Trumpian path. I don’t think the Ted Cruzes and Mitt Romneys are going to be appealing to enough people. They’re gonna need to get gnar and younger 

There's that Madison Cawthorn dude who's in a wheelchair and loves Hitler.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:46 PM, Spin Rate said:

Minnesota has been a blue state for decades. Hillary won by 1 percent in 2016, but the 2018 midterms revealed another strong blue showing. Minnesota is easily Biden's to lose.

Then why is he going there?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523394-biden-traveling-to-minnesota-as-gop-ups-pressure-in-sleeper-state

31 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Clinton carried Minnesota with 45K more votes than Trump in 2016 while over 8% of the votes cast went for candidates not named Trump or Clinton.  Trump took 52% of the total votes in Texas in 2016 but the push towards blue continues and at some point I don't think it would surprise anyone to see a D take the state.  There were 14 states in 2016 where neither Trump nor Clinton carried more than 50% of the vote.  Will we see more people who traditionally vote third party voting for one of the two main candidates?  I realize we can look at the results of probably any presidential election this century and ask some of the same questions but this one seems like more of a crap shoot than ever due to how polarizing the candidates are and COVID.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was a blowout either way (popular or electoral) or ended up being contested like the 2000 election. 

56 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hillary was crucified for barely visiting Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania in October 2016. The Dems aren't taking any of these states for granted this year.

1 hour ago, Spin Rate said:

Hillary was crucified for barely visiting Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania in October 2016. The Dems aren't taking any of these states for granted this year.

Crucifixion isn't legal outside of like three Louisiana Parishes and I don't believe she would visit such a humid geographical location by choice