• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Major Upgrade Complete - Welcome to the new and improved AngelsWin.com

Chuck

Question

@Chuckster70 I have one beef... and it's a big one...

Even with all these upgrades this forum isn't troll proof.

The Angels needed pitching and signed Rendon. AW needed to get rid of the trolls and instead you put lipstick on them.

Also... just curious - do you own a yacht? Do you really live in Seattle? Not Tucson? Asking for @Tank

15 minutes ago, True Grich said:

The Angels needed pitching and signed Rendon. AW needed to get rid of the trolls and instead you put lipstick on them.

Also... just curious - do you own a yacht? Do you really live in Seattle? Not Tucson? Asking for @Tank

Melvin.

Albert is fat.

Bring back Hatcher.

Your mama.

46 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Aye, the ignore button is your friend! 

The good thing about having longtime members that challenge everything you say, play devils advocate or at times troll is that it creates conversation, even if it's at times frustrating. 

If we all sat in a circle, held hands and were in one accord with each other on every topic it would get pretty boring after a while. 

23 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Aye, the ignore button is your friend! 

The good thing about having longtime members that challenge everything you say, play devils advocate or at times troll is that it creates conversation, even if it's at times frustrating. 

If we all sat in a circle, held hands and were in one accord with each other on every topic it would get pretty boring after a while. 

Challenge the status quo!

Don't let the man keep you down!

Looking good Chuck!

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm getting used to the dark red and gray logo on the black background (don't necessarily like it) but do we need so many large black rectangles to head each topic section? The layout is a bit loud and hard on the eyes.

I think it's much softer on the eyes actually. 

I'm not following you with regards to the black rectangles for each topic section. 

Chuck, the margins on the iPhone are perfect, on the iPad they are too wide.  Not sure why.  

Also as far as trolls go, trolls are exactly that Chuck, trolls.  They don’t come here for conversation, they come here to be disruptive.  So no, it isn’t as simple as ignoring them.  If they added value, then sure, differing opinions is fine.  But that isn’t what trolls do.  

14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll test on my iPad today and see what I can do. 

Check now and let me know. 

For those who have ads and are not a premium member the banner ads may increase the spacing to the right side of your screen to allow for the entire ad to display on an iPad only, but looks great on Desktop and is responsive on all mobile phone devices. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Check now and let me know. 

For those who have ads and are not a premium member the banner ads may increase the spacing to the right side of your screen to allow for the entire ad to display on an iPad only, but looks great on Desktop and is responsive on all mobile phone devices. 

On the main screen the margins are great now.  Inside of threads, I just have to get used to the ”text” box being only 2/3’s of the screen instead of typing across the entire screen.  

I love the update Chuck.