• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Major Upgrade Complete - Welcome to the new and improved AngelsWin.com

Chuck

Question

4 minutes ago, nate said:

Looks good, Chuck.

Are you able to change the margins on the left and right?  They seem a bit too wide to me, I might be the only one though.

I set it to 100%, what do you think? Scale it back to 90 or is everyone goo with the way it was?

Originally and prior to the upgrade it was set at Fluid Width = 100%

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I’m guessing you will add some color back into it?  I am digging it, for some reason it feels like it is moving faster, but I could be mistaken.  I like that it tells you the first unread post.  

Yeah, performance comes with the latest upgrade. 

I thought about adding more color and I probably will but I'm really liking how easy it is on the eyes opposed to all the red that was in there. 

4 minutes ago, nate said:

Here is Desktop, I agree that it would look better bolded.

89ZAB2l.png

Wait, isn't that bolded? 

Anyhow, I'll be making some changes to the look and feel over the coming week. There will be some subtle and not so subtle changes in terms of the design, without losing the sleek new look and feel. 

I will be adding more red in as well. There's virtually none in mobile view right now so I will get some in there. It's essentially all black and white. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Wait, isn't that bolded? 

Anyhow, I'll be making some changes to the look and feel over the coming week. There will be some subtle and not so subtle changes in terms of the design, without losing the sleek new look and feel. 

I will be adding more red in as well. There's virtually none in mobile view right now so I will get some in there. It's essentially all black and white. 

Talking about the navigation links at the top.  Maybe just black instead of gray.  Anyway, I am nitpicking, it looks really great.