• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Who has made a list ? Im not familiar with this specifically.  I’ve seen dumb ass liberal personalities talk about bullshit like that but am I supposed to be concerned about Alyssa Milano making a “list”.  Conservatives btw, have also done this stuff.  People doxxing each other online isn’t a new thing.  And as far the feds keeping tabs on people.  I mean, I think that ship has sailed a long time ago.  I don’t think that there is some new paradigm with that. 

and who’s minds are we talking about here ? Ben Shapiro ? Dennis Prager ? Donald Trump Jr ? Charlie Kirk ?  These are characters I see screaming about this shit.  Their entire deal is scaring old white conservatives.  It’s literally all they do.  They terrify them 5 days a week 3 hours a day and then sell them underwear and dick pills.  Maybe you should stop listening to these people who are wrong about everything all the time.  And not only are they wrong they fucking lie they’re fucking cowardly rats scurrying away as soon as the heat actually did turn up a little bit.  Egging people on with their bullshit for years and years and now when people took them up on it.  Hey, no violence folks !! These guys can all get fucked.  

also, as I understand it.  Parler is going to back online soon, it may already be back.  Fear not, the insane gathering places of nazis online are safe.  

you know you really seem like a good guy tank.  I’m not trying to patronize you. I just think you really don’t understand who these people are that you keep going to bat for.  It’s not George Will conservatives.  It’s actual neo nazis.  People proud to call themselves fascists.  Parler is a genuinely demented hyper radicalized place for the right.  That’s not an exaggeration.  The worst scum bags on earth are jerking each other off there.  Basically stormfront  but in short form posts like Twitter.  Stop worrying about them.  

You apparently have spent a lot of time listening to conservative pundits. Probably more so than conservatives here 

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

I couldn't even finish the trailer let alone watch the show. So I really don't know anything about the guy.

It's such a huge trainwreck, it's awesome.  It has everything, homosexuals, murder, attempted murder, kittens, harems, animal attacks, environmental whackjobs, zoo wackjobs.  The list goes on.  The only thing it's missing is zombies.  But I'm hoping for Carol Baskins dead husband in the sequel.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It's such a huge trainwreck, it's awesome.  It has everything, homosexuals, murder, attempted murder, kittens, harems, animal attacks, environmental whackjobs, zoo wackjobs.  The list goes on.  The only thing it's missing is zombies.  But I'm hoping for Carol Baskins dead husband in the sequel.

I'm going to pass.

17 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Who has made a list ? Im not familiar with this specifically.  I’ve seen dumb ass liberal personalities talk about bullshit like that but am I supposed to be concerned about Alyssa Milano making a “list”.  Conservatives btw, have also done this stuff.  People doxxing each other online isn’t a new thing.  And as far the feds keeping tabs on people.  I mean, I think that ship has sailed a long time ago.  I don’t think that there is some new paradigm with that. 

and who’s minds are we talking about here ? Ben Shapiro ? Dennis Prager ? Donald Trump Jr ? Charlie Kirk ?  These are characters I see screaming about this shit.  Their entire deal is scaring old white conservatives.  It’s literally all they do.  They terrify them 5 days a week 3 hours a day and then sell them underwear and dick pills.  Maybe you should stop listening to these people who are wrong about everything all the time.  And not only are they wrong they fucking lie they’re fucking cowardly rats scurrying away as soon as the heat actually did turn up a little bit.  Egging people on with their bullshit for years and years and now when people took them up on it.  Hey, no violence folks !! These guys can all get fucked.  

also, as I understand it.  Parler is going to back online soon, it may already be back.  Fear not, the insane gathering places of nazis online are safe.  

you know you really seem like a good guy tank.  I’m not trying to patronize you. I just think you really don’t understand who these people are that you keep going to bat for.  It’s not George Will conservatives.  It’s actual neo nazis.  People proud to call themselves fascists.  Parler is a genuinely demented hyper radicalized place for the right.  That’s not an exaggeration.  The worst scum bags on earth are jerking each other off there.  Basically stormfront  but in short form posts like Twitter.  Stop worrying about them.  

i am a nice guy, and i don't feel like you're trying to patronize me. i don't care to engage with you when you go off on someone you disagree with. you're not terribly civil at times, and i think that's unfortunate.