• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

I know right? Libs just won't stop talking about Trump. Hey guess who has posted in this thread more than anyone? 

Screenshot_20210130-082003_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Silly boy. These libs can't quit Donald.

You'll see...

See what I mean?

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lou got “owned” in the political section of a baseball forum. He’s probably devastated. 

Well, that's because he turned away from the TV for a second, and didn't catch the subtitle of the flick he was watching.  And now the show makes no sense.

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Devastating to see three of the four top posters in this thread are conservatives discussing a candidate that ran on the Republican ticket. I mean, it's almost unreal. 

I agree. Their fascination with someone they "begrudgingly" voted for or "didn't vote for" is unreal.

All 5 of Trump's impeachment lawyers quit.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/30/politics/butch-bowers-deborah-barbier-trump-impeachment-team/index.html

A person familiar with the departures told CNN that Trump wanted the attorneys to argue there was mass election fraud and that the election was stolen from him rather than focus on the legality of convicting a president after he's left office. Trump was not receptive to the discussions about how they should proceed in that regard.

11 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Rico can’t let go 

So apparently now we can't post about Trump in a Trump thread. 

I know conservatives would really like to wash their hands of this guy but unfortunately it looks like this shit stain will be around for a while longer.