• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

I dont know how a guy can be so cool and be so wrong, but you make it a reality 

What am I wrong about? He absolutely deserved to be impeached and even though it unfortunately won't happen he deserves to be convicted. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Because she only supported Trump for 90% of his term, compared to those who supported him for 100% of his term.

I’d almost bet that Niki Haley would be far more aggressive and successful in pursuing horrifying policies that would make make your life materially worse than Donald Trump could ever dream of. 

and I’d also say that saying she only supported him at a clip of 90% is probably pretty generous.  Realistically it’s more like she was full steam ahead on board with everything he was about at about a 98.7% rate and for the 1.3% that she wasn’t it was because she thought frowning on his rude aesthetic was politically expedient for her or Donald actually wasn’t pushing policy that was radically conservative enough for her.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, Blarg said:

I'm still waiting to see if anything Trump did president has made my life "materially worse."

I suspect the honest answer is that today he did not.  He didn’t do anything that fucked with me immediately.  Down the road though, who can say.  Some of these things take time to materialize.  

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

What am I wrong about? He absolutely deserved to be impeached and even though it unfortunately won't happen he deserves to be convicted. 

Because it is completely meaningless.  Time, effort and money spent on something that won’t happen (IMO, Taylor) is an absolute waste and a perfect picture of all that is wrong with the federal government today

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Because it is completely meaningless.  Time, effort and money spent on something that won’t happen (IMO, Taylor) is an absolute waste and a perfect picture of all that is wrong with the federal government today

So you think Trump should get an, "It's all good, bro" for inciting a violent insurrection and spending months lying about election results. 

In before something about Obama and drones.

Just now, Taylor said:

So you think Trump should get an, "It's all good, bro" for inciting a violent insurrection and spending months lying about election results. 

In before something about Obama and drones.

Even Trump, in all of his idiocy and bravado knew that actually going after Hillary would have been a waste.

So no, I think they should simply let him go away and I would argue that his crimes weren’t close to those of the last  four to five previous administrations.  

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Even Trump, in all of his idiocy and bravado knew that actually going after Hillary would have been a waste.

Going after Hillary? For what? She was never president. Perhaps the reason he didn't go after her was that there was no justifiable reason to, and the #LockHerUp nonsense was simply to fire up his base? Kind of like #DrainTheSwamp and #BuildTheWall.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

So no, I think they should simply let him go away and I would argue that his crimes weren’t close to those of the last  four to five previous administrations.  

Regardless of whether the previous administrations committed impeachment-worthy crimes, it doesn't mean Trump should get a pass. This trial will be over in 5 days, Trump will likely be censured, and then he can truly go away. 

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So about that.

Trump Complains Barr, Pompeo Should Go After Hillary Clinton
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-08/trump-complains-barr-pompeo-should-go-after-hillary-clinton