• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's not just the Democrats though. 10 Republicans voted to impeach him. Hell the only ones that are even really defending him are dudes like Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz. Most of the other Republicans are just trying to argue it maybe unconstitutional or the we need to heal bullshit. 

Nobody there really cares about Trump anymore as he's a thing of the past. I think this is a way to keep him out of politics for good moving forward but that's not what impeachment is there for. I'm more for holding the fools accountable that did storm the Capitol. 

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

He didn’t encourage people to violently storm the Capitol. You can lie and say he did though. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Outside of this forum I don’t follow much of this stuff. I haven’t seen any video of him telling his supporters to break into the Capitol like they did. I’ve heard the argument that his rhetoric about the stolen election is what led up to it but that’s not the same as directly telling people to do what they did. We aren’t blaming political rhetoric that led to cities being burnt and looted this past year. 

So if Trump had nothing to do with it, why did the mob violently storm the capitol?

14 hours ago, Taylor said:

Okay, Blarq. That's why Trump had such a wonderful new healthcare plan that he implemented immediately because he had a majority in both chambers.

Trump didn't create a larger problem. This is what you won't accept, sometimes no action is better than yanking the wheel and running off a cliff. That and it's only Trump's authority to sign the bill into law, not create it. That's on congress' doorstep. 

Again, you just don't get it. To you it's all about what isn't done not what shouldn't be done. The ACA should never have been signed into law, it should have been kicked back to congress to re-write. FFS they didn't even read the fucking bill before voting on it. 

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So if Trump had nothing to do with it, why did the mob violently storm the capitol?

Because they're idiots? Why do so many protests around the country end up in violence these days? I'm not really sure why but it seems like this is becoming the norm as opposed to outliers. Our society seems to be devolving a bit. 

Edited by Jason

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nobody there really cares about Trump anymore as he's a thing of the past. I think this is a way to keep him out of politics for good moving forward but that's not what impeachment is there for. I'm more for holding the fools accountable that did storm the Capitol. 

Thing of the past? At the moment he's the frontrunner for the Republican nominee for 2024. 

22 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What about asking the Georgia Secretary of State to "find votes" and overturn the results there?

You just don't like that it's overwhelmingly Democrats who are leading the charge.

There is nothing wrong with looking! Maybe the dude dropped a few thousand votes under his sofa.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because they're idiots? Why do so many protests around the country end up in violence these days? I'm not really sure why but it seems like this is becoming the norm as opposed to outliers. Our society seems to be devolving a bit. 

So a bunch of idiots just happened to show up at the capitol on the day they were counting electoral votes, then they just happened to storm the capitol because that's what idiots do?

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

So a bunch of idiots just happened to show up at the capitol on the day they were counting electoral votes, then they just happened to storm the capitol because that's what idiots do?

Well the Tuesday after they all had something on their calendars to do. WTF, ALF, when else would they choose to make this specific protest, in April? 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Of course they chose that day as it was in the spotlight. It's not that complicated to organize via social media. I imagine many of the people that stormed the Capitol hadn't planned on it that morning but followed along with the ones that did.  

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think the audio was altered. When you see them chanting "hang Mike Pence" what they were really saying was "hang out with Mike Pence and have a peaceful conversation about all the voter fraud they have uncovered." Don't believe everything you see on the internet. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I think the audio was altered. When you see them chanting "hang Mike Pence" what they were really saying was "hang out with Mike Pence and have a peaceful conversation about all the voter fraud they have uncovered." Don't believe everything you see on the internet. 

It's disheartening the number of people in this thread who are willing to stick their heads in the sand on this.