• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

40 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

That’s not what this is for. 

You are right about that.  It isn't about USA USA USA either.  It's a fucking cult, plain and simple.  Love of a man more than the country and for the evangelicals, love of a man more than Christ.  The election was not stolen Lorance. Can I claim my Mega-Millions ticket I lost on is rigged and get y'all to storm the lottery commission for me, fuck no.  Get over it, he lost snowflake.  

Edited by StarWitnessKnees

Haha I love these people like Haley who abandoned Trump at the very last moment transforming into the good “principled” conservatives.  Haley, more than most is a piece of shit deeply complicit with Trump that should go away forever.  She won’t though and she probably will take a run in 2024. 

33 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Haha I love these people like Haley who abandoned Trump at the very last moment transforming into the good “principled” conservatives.  Haley, more than most is a piece of shit deeply complicit with Trump that should go away forever.  She won’t though and she probably will take a run in 2024. 

She abandoned Trump long before the very last moment.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

In calling out Trump, Nikki Haley warns of a more sinister threat

She's not wrong.  Hopefully the Republicans give her serious consideration for 2024.

I dont know I think what happened January 6th and what led up to it is much worse than some tools losing access to Twitter.

16 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

She abandoned Trump long before the very last moment.

You give her far more credit than I’m willing to.  The Niki Haley brand of conservatism is the exact reason that we ended up with Trump.  All of these assholes trying to shake off their decades of building up to what we have now belong in a gulag.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You give her far more credit than I’m willing to.  The Niki Haley brand of conservatism is the exact reason that we ended up with Trump.  All of these assholes trying to shake off their decades of building up to what we have now belong in a gulag.  

I don’t see how you can come to that conclusion, however I can’t imagine you being  amenable to any form of conservatism 

7 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don’t see how you can come to that conclusion, however I can’t imagine you being  amenable to any form of conservatism 

Certainly not Niki Haley’s extremely far right brand of it.  That’s not exaggeration.  Haley’s a tea party person and that politics is just about as far to the right as any on earth.  

and I think it’s not particularly difficult to draw a direct line from the tea party stuff to MAGA.  Obviously this stuff isn’t 10 or 15 years old.  It goes back beyond that.  Liberals and Democrats also played their part. 

31 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Certainly not Niki Haley’s extremely far right brand of it.  That’s not exaggeration.  Haley’s a tea party person and that politics is just about as far to the right as any on earth.  

and I think it’s not particularly difficult to draw a direct line from the tea party stuff to MAGA.  Obviously this stuff isn’t 10 or 15 years old.  It goes back beyond that.  Liberals and Democrats also played their part. 

I think you and I have completely different ideas of extreme right and left.  I might add that adjectives used to describe people you disagree are in the mix of blame for our divide. (Country)

11 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I might add that adjectives used to describe people you disagree are in the mix of blame for our divide. (Country)

I think this is a good point. I wouldn't single out UTH for this but the way we talk to each other is important. Dismissing the opinions of others out of hand creates resentment.