• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

He's got a long way to go to match Obama's 1,715 clemencys and 212 pardons. So far Trump only has 94 executive clemencys.

Obama did mass clemency and pardons of people facing drug convictions.

Trump giving out pardons to his personal friends and possibly people that paid him.

So... samesies. 

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

He's got a long way to go to match Obama's 1,715 clemencys and 212 pardons. So far Trump only has 94 executive clemencys.

8 hours ago, Rico said:

Obama did mass clemency and pardons of people facing drug convictions.

Trump giving out pardons to his personal friends and possibly people that paid him.

So... samesies. 

7e8421540bd01030734da7cac5dd4c88.gif

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Count me among those who care very much about the musings of former host of the “Today” show Katie Couric. 

katie couric has said it. AOC has said it. the former facebook employee we posted about yesterday has said it. harvard students have said it. etc. . .

the growing list of those who want to silence those they disagree with is growing. that should concern all of us.

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

katie couric has said it. AOC has said it. the former facebook employee we posted about yesterday has said it. harvard students have said it. etc. . .

the growing list of those who want to silence those they disagree with is growing. that should concern all of us.

Don’t worry, when AOC comes to take you to deprogramming jail I will hide you.  I keep many veggies at my house.  Happy to share !

Edited by UndertheHalo

You could also decide to view the comments in the way they are more likely intended.  That is to say, we need to figure out a way to make the substantial number of people who wholly believe in bullshit like Qanon or take seriously Q adjacent ideas and possibly see about how they may stop believing those things.  And to that point, yes that seems important. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Screw you commie.  It’s every Americans god-given right to be absolutely retarded.  Don’t you be forcing common sense on nobody.

Very sad, I suppose that when you’re right you’re right though.  My offer to shelter tank from AOC’s antifa super soldiers still stands though. 

47 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You could also decide to view the comments in the way they are more likely intended.  That is to say, we need to figure out a way to make the substantial number of people who wholly believe in bullshit like Qanon or take seriously Q adjacent ideas and possibly see about how they may stop believing those things.  And to that point, yes that seems important. 

So, in other words, you are fine stifling people who think differently than you.

The Khmer Rouge used terms like “re-education “