• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So fucking stupid.  And here’s one big reason: Religion is one of the most powerful social control tools there is.  Removal of religion would free people, not forcing them to believe in some magic fucking asshole who lives in the clouds.  Yet here you all are, eating that shit up and doing what you are told by charlatans who claim to speak to or for god. Talk about Useful Idiots.

My only question is which God should we worship according to Redondo’s post? Aren’t there a lot of them?

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't find Twitter to be worth my time, so if anything was going on there, I wouldn't notice it. I have an account, but I check it maybe every 60 days or so.

i like twitter for sports, humor, history, and education things. after wednesday's mess, i started purging several of the conservatives i'd been following. there's a lot of looniness among them, and several still seem convinced that this isn't over.

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

So fucking stupid.  And here’s one big reason: Religion is one of the most powerful social control tools there is.  Removal of religion would free people, not forcing them to believe in some magic fucking asshole who lives in the clouds.  Yet here you all are, eating that shit up and doing what you are told by charlatans who claim to speak to or for god. Talk about Useful Idiots.

The gun control argument has been obsolete for decades. A handgun or rifle isn't of much use against a government who can bring in armored vehicles or take out your house with a drone strike. Try to use it against the government, and you have just given them open license to level whatever structure that you happen to be holed up in.

I also fail to see how giving people health care is controlling them. We are essentially being held hostage by health insurance companies as it is. Take the profit motive out of the insurance business, put in price controls like every other industrialized nation has, and we get a lot more bang for the buck. Doctors may not be driving Lamborghinis to work, but that's life.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

9 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The gun control argument has been obsolete for decades. A handgun or rifle isn't of much use against a government who can bring in armored vehicles or take out your house with a drone strike. Try to use it against the government, and you have just given them open license to level whatever structure that you happen to be holed up in.

I also fail to see how giving people health care is controlling them. We are essentially being held hostage by health insurance companies as it is. Take the profit motive out of the insurance business, put in price controls like every other industrialized nation has, and we get a lot more bang for the buck. Doctors may not be driving Lamborghinis to work, but that's life.

The article is written for people who’s brains are literally leaking out of their ears.  

19 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Come on, if we've learned anything from Afghanistan it's that goat fuckers living in caves can hold back the might of the united states military with just a few AK's, some improvised explosives and a complete disregard for human life. The side with the bigger, better weapon doesn't always win. 

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Come on, if we've learned anything from Afghanistan it's that goat fuckers living in caves can hold back the might of the united states military with just a few AK's, some improvised explosives and a complete disregard for human life. The side with the bigger, better weapon doesn't always win. 

Add in that there are more guns than people in the US. A couple hundred million people with a lot of guns would be a formidable opponent

Edited by Jason