• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ten ocho recon scout

On 5/29/2020 at 7:27 PM, Jason said:

this one. Pucker level 900

I am no police expert, but three things seem apparent to me from this video: first, this looks like tremendous incompetency from the police. They had all the time in the world to get this guy, a million cops on scene, and it ends with a confrontation that is essentially one on one (until a second officer seemingly saves the life of the guy who was about to get slashed to death). How where there not more officers involved at the end?

Second, the police were way too willing to use non lethal force. Seems like they probably should have shot the guy with real bullets the moment he approached the vehicle in the drive-thru. And certainly after he took off in the car. I guess this goes to show how officers are increasingly forced to sacrifice their own lives in order to placate a public that increasingly favors the rights of the criminal over the rights of the police. 

And third, looks like the officer who fell on the street would have lost his life to a machete but for the other officer timely shooting the suspect. He owes that officer a beer.

And one more thing: the degree of administrative B.S. that goes into these investigations is astounding. How much money is going to be wasted on all the damned forensics B.S., reports, interviews, etc. It is very clear what happened from all the video. Close the book in the investigation, save the resources, and move on.

2 hours ago, wopphil said:

I am no police expert, but three things seem apparent to me from this video: first, this looks like tremendous incompetency from the police. They had all the time in the world to get this guy, a million cops on scene, and it ends with a confrontation that is essentially one on one (until a second officer seemingly saves the life of the guy who was about to get slashed to death). How where there not more officers involved at the end?

Second, the police were way too willing to use non lethal force. Seems like they probably should have shot the guy with real bullets the moment he approached the vehicle in the drive-thru. And certainly after he took off in the car. I guess this goes to show how officers are increasingly forced to sacrifice their own lives in order to placate a public that increasingly favors the rights of the criminal over the rights of the police. 

And third, looks like the officer who fell on the street would have lost his life to a machete but for the other officer timely shooting the suspect. He owes that officer a beer.

It would have been awesome if the guy he carjacked in the drive thru would have been carrying and shot his ass. 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

I'm trying to think how many people here have my number.

I'm guessing 4.

I think I have had 4 or 5.  I used to have Adam, Brandon, Blarg, IP but I think all I have left is Ocho and Chuck.  When I switched from a personal cell to a work cell I think I lost a few.  

This got me curious so I looked and I have way more than I thought. Which is weird because I switched to an iPhone from Samsung about two years ago and lost a bunch of contacts.....ATT throwing their hands up and simply saying, "That sucks" was an awesome time. Some I didn't even know were in here.

Adam, Allen, Chuck, Derek, James, Jason, Keith, Larry, Scott, Strad, Soto, tdawg, and Victor.

I'm not sure if some of the numbers are any good, but feel like a whore.

54 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I think I have had 4 or 5.  I used to have Adam, Brandon, Blarg, IP but I think all I have left is Ocho and Chuck.  When I switched from a personal cell to a work cell I think I lost a few.  

ahem, hi buddy.

51 minutes ago, Lou said:

For sure - Adam, Wicked and Rally.

Maybe - Doc. He may have an old number. 

i have an old number of yours. i've asked for your current number but you keep giving me an 888 number.

1 minute ago, mrwicked said:

ha. i do. 

does my friend in her bikini still show up on your phone when i call?

call incoming.

Damnit, no. 

Was her name Anne? For some reason that name popped in my head. 

What about her friend?  Wow.