• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh I despise Biden too. But for every dumb, inane thing he's said, Trump has said something just as stupid. 

It's pretty much strategic....granted, not good. He just needs to stay off Twitter.

27 minutes ago, calscuf said:

With Kavanaugh I thought there might of been some typical teen groping but nothing more.  With Trump it’s difficult to say you can’t see him doing creepy shit.

I'd counter that it's difficult to not see Biden doing creepy shit.

Fuck most of these guys have probably goosed a fat chick once or twice.

22 minutes ago, calscuf said:

And this bitch got fat.  That makes her even crazier.  Nothing is more powerless in this world than a fat chick.

Yes she did. I don't blame Biden for not claiming her. She is living proof Sam's Club is not for everyone

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'd counter that it's difficult to not see Biden doing creepy shit.

Fuck most of these guys have probably goosed a fat chick once or twice.

It was pretty common for politicians in those days. Biden was a B list guy in those days so he probably got the fat friend more than once. another area you have to give the edge to trump. he has decent taste in women.

47 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Obama has never been accused  by a woman which seems odd to me. Even George Sr was accused. 

Obviously to become POTUS because of dumb fucks you need to grab them by the pussy.  How did Obama ever get elected in the first place without a good pussy grabbing. 

1 hour ago, Fireball said:

Obviously to become POTUS because of dumb fucks you need to grab them by the pussy.  How did Obama ever get elected in the first place without a good pussy grabbing. 

I am bias but I believe he was ducking sicks. Reps had some pretty weak candidates as well. Can’t stand him but Obama could sell refrigerators to Eskimos

I read that Blasey Ford ended up with close to $1 million in her go fund me page.

A couple of large donors through maybe George Soros and there you are.

Planned in advance? I'm sure there are other willing to say something and get grilled even it's wrong just pay the bills.

The whole charade was full of holes from the beginning and has tainted all other claims.

Unless it's against the Libs and it gets swept under the rug.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

I read that Blasey Ford ended up with close to $1 million in her go fund me page.

A couple of large donors through maybe George Soros and there you are.

Planned in advance? I'm sure there are other willing to say something and get grilled even it's wrong just pay the bills.

The whole charade was full of holes from the beginning and has tainted all other claims.

Unless it's against the Libs and it gets swept under the rug.

This is from 2018 so I don’t know of anything current but she donated a good portion of the money.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-money-sexual-assault-survivors-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-a8653666.html%3famp

16 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Interesting. Could be a tax write off.

I'm sure there was some $ passed under the table. 

On 5/15/2020 at 5:01 PM, Rico said:

I said the Biden administration. As in the people in his administration will actually be qualified and have the know how to competently run the country. 

What does “competently run a country” entail?

15 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

If what’s been reported is accurate it starts with choosing a VP based on their gender and skin color. 

Curious? Are we fighting multi-decade Unwinnable wars with a competent administration? Surely, the government isn’t spying on us if there’s competence in the executive branch. Are they? At least we wouldn’t incarcerate millions of people when we have competence in the White House and for sure the 1% would get what’s coming to them. Right?

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Curious? Are we fighting multi-decade Unwinnable wars with a competent administration? Surely, the government isn’t spying on us if there’s competence in the executive branch. Are they? At least we wouldn’t incarcerate millions of people when we have competence in the White House and for sure the 1% would get what’s coming to them. Right?

Speaking of spying didn’t they quietly just pass some new rule allowing even greater ability to spy on people online ? Like in the last couple of days ? I haven’t had a chance to read more than headlines.  

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Speaking of spying didn’t they quietly just pass some new rule allowing even greater ability to spy on people online ? Like in the last couple of days ? I haven’t had a chance to read more than headlines.  

this was special too!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/05/bernie-sanders-absent-as-anti-surveillance-senate-amendment-fails.amp