• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

2 hours ago, Tank said:

yes.

she posted some silhouettey glamor shots over the weekend. someone had some fun here.

Strange that the top and bottom color strips are dark brown. 

Hmmm....

20 hours ago, Redondo said:

Strange that the top and bottom color strips are dark brown. 

Hmmm....

i copied it from my phone from twitter. don't always get clean pictures from there like we're used to, so sue me.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

i copied it from my phone from twitter. don't always get clean pictures from there like we're used to, so sue me.

Actually I wasn't thinking you had anything to do with it. But maybe the source you got it from set it up like that.

I'm probably reading too much into it.

Let's not start this up again, lol.

Amazon.com: AK Wall Art Peace Sign Tie Dye Vinyl Sticker - Car ...

i don't think whitmer's star is shining very brightly right now. she's going to take a beating over her handling of the stay at home stuff, especially how people couldn't buy plants, seeds, and garden tools.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't think whitmer's star is shining very brightly right now. she's going to take a beating over her handling of the stay at home stuff, especially how people couldn't buy plants, seeds, and garden tools.

https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/25243/poll_72_of_michigan_residents_approve_of_whitmer_s_handling_of_pandemic

Sounds like she's popular in her home state. Choosing her as his VP would secure Michigan for Biden.

46 minutes ago, Tank said:

There are many on the left that like all this government  control so Taylor may be correct