• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

On 5/22/2020 at 2:17 PM, tdawg87 said:

There is no bar anymore.

Biden will say the same stupid shit and it will be just as embarrassing as Trump.

As for policies, meh. Trump hasn't started a war yet, I think Biden probably would. Pro choice healthcare blah blah. None of it matters. There are no good politicians. There are no good Presidents.

George Washington says watch your mouth!

President Donald Trump suggested Sunday that presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has lost his mental acuity, saying he “doesn’t know he’s alive.”

“Biden doesn’t know, I mean, he doesn’t know he’s alive,” Trump told Washington, D.C. ABC News affiliate WJLA. “I’m against somebody. Think of it. I’m against somebody that can’t answer simple questions. I’ve never seen anything like it, but here’s what I am against. I’m against a very powerful party, the Democrats, and they can take this glass of water and say that’s your candidate.”

Fasting-I-511320801.jpg

20 hours ago, Adam said:

07C0E67A-7530-4EBF-953F-CB17A6F2EE9E.jpeg

we sang at a black baptist church in chicago many years ago. only 9 men in the entire congregation. one of them was an absolute spot-on look alike for black abraham lincoln.

Biden says he hopes to announce VP pick around this date

Presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said he hopes to announce his pick for vice president around Aug. 1, just two months before the vice presidential debate scheduled for October.

Speaking during a virtual fundraiser event on Wednesday, Biden said his committee has already interviewed the contenders on his shortlist of candidates, which include California Sen. Kamala Harris, former Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Massachusettes Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar.