• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

I’m still waiting for someone to convince me i should vote for Biden or why he would make a great president without mentioning Trump.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I’m still waiting for someone to convince me i should vote for Biden or why he would make a great president without mentioning Trump.

I think the Biden administration will be competent.  

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

That's not the first time that I've heard that Klamidiya is a strong possibility.  Lol if that doesn't turn off Democrats, then I don't know what will.  She'd be one bone in ice cream away from the big chair.  Which is how she rose in office anyways.  

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I’m sure Biden has done some truly evil shit in his day but it’s just sad seeing him now and there’s something sinister about his family, brokers and the DNC putting him through this. 

yep. he's lost his mental sharpness (however much he had) and he's clearly not competent to run for office. If he somehow won, he'd be an absolute puppet. I imagine his VP choice is bigger than most candidates because I expect that VP would end up with far more visability  and responsibility than we're used to seeing from that office, and that they very likely would take over for him when his health deteriorates to the point that he can no longer serve.

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

yep. he's lost his mental sharpness (however much he had) and he's clearly not competent to run for office. If he somehow won, he'd be an absolute puppet. I imagine his VP choice is bigger than most candidates because I expect that VP would end up with far more visability  and responsibility than we're used to seeing from that office, and that they very likely would take over for him when his health deteriorates to the point that he can no longer serve.

hillary clinton win GIF by Leroy Patterson

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

He would be leaving a legacy of “public service” and go down as a historic figure in America. Instead he’s going to be remembered as a clown. Sad for his corrupt family. Feel terrible for them

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

That's not the first time that I've heard that Klamidiya is a strong possibility.  Lol if that doesn't turn off Democrats, then I don't know what will.  She'd be one bone in ice cream away from the big chair.  Which is how she rose in office anyways.  

Her family did own slaves so she has a good understanding of the democratic platform 

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

FWIW

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

You guys know I never believe women.  This crease sure sounds like a piece of work. 

A key sentence in the middle of the article:

Sexual abuse victims sometimes offer contradictory information about their alleged abusers, so her comments do not necessarily refute her claims against the former vice president.

She may be a manipulative person, but doesn't mean she's lying about sexual assaulted. Plenty of a-holes have been abused.

Obviously, it's a he said, she said scenario. But there are plenty of people who have corroborated Reade's claims.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

I fucking knew Taylor would respond with that nonsense.  Ask yourself this.  If she was just a lying whore, would the facts be any different?  Wouldn’t there be people coming out, like there is now, saying she’s a lying, manipulative bitch?

200.gif

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Is this competency based on listening to him during recent interviews?

I said the Biden administration. As in the people in his administration will actually be qualified and have the know how to competently run the country. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Just a reminder for everyone making fun of Biden for being creepy and talking like an idiot: The POTUS is literally the exact same.

So enjoy this election between two old, demented and possibly pedophilic creeps. Hope you choose well!

Trump is an arrogant twat, no doubt. But Biden is legit dementia.

I started to watch some Tim Pool podcast that is lib based and even they hate Biden.....but also think the DNC will put someone else in place of Biden.

Just now, Brandon said:

Trump is an arrogant twat, no doubt. But Biden is legit dementia.

I started to watch some Tim Pool podcast that is lib based and even they hate Biden.....but also think the DNC will put someone else in place of Biden.

Oh I despise Biden too. But for every dumb, inane thing he's said, Trump has said something just as stupid.