• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, vlad27 said:

Honestly there is almost zero point in candidates campaigning- how many Trump voters are going to change their mind and vote for Biden and vice verse - the two sides are so opposite I can’t imagine anyone is changing their mind . I’d be willing to bet that everyone has already made up their mind 

Yet they'll spend a billion each and Hillary gets blamed for not campaigning in swing states and it cost her the election

9 hours ago, vlad27 said:

Honestly there is almost zero point in candidates campaigning- how many Trump voters are going to change their mind and vote for Biden and vice verse - the two sides are so opposite I can’t imagine anyone is changing their mind . I’d be willing to bet that everyone has already made up their mind 

Are the two sides really that opposite? At the end of the day, whether Trump gets re-elected or Biden does, we'll still be arguing about the same dumb shit in an oligarchy disguised as a democracy. I highly doubt my life, or really anyone here, changes much at all based on the outcome of this election. I mean maybe we'll take home $20 or $30 less or more a week depending on who wins, but I don't see any real dramatic change either way. Now, if the dems got behind Sanders seriously, then I think voters would be deciding between two very opposed viewpoints/policy agendas. But Biden and Trump? I don't think they're really all that different except in the media narrative.

9 hours ago, vlad27 said:

I just want them to have some one on one debates 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/06/opinion/tara-reade-joe-biden-vote.html
Its kind of difficult to tell if this writer is being sincere or if it’s satire. If it’s sincere then stuff like this makes me want Trump to get re-elected 

She's being sincere. This is a great example of why American politics and political culture is dumb and why you shouldn't participate

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/06/opinion/tara-reade-joe-biden-vote.html
Its kind of difficult to tell if this writer is being sincere or if it’s satire. If it’s sincere then stuff like this makes me want Trump to get re-elected 

Very confusing article. She seemed sincere for the first 25%, but then when she started touting utilitarianism, I couldn't tell if she was being satirical or not.

Just now, arch stanton said:

I think the point is that even if it's true Biden still isn't nearly the miserable excuse for a human being that Trump is

I understand that general argument, but some of the specific wording seems satirical, like this:

Weigh it: Won’t the good for all the Americans who will benefit from replacing Donald Trump with Joe Biden, including the masses of women who will get some crumbs, count for more than the harm done to the victims of abuse?

8 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I think the point is that even if it's true Biden still isn't nearly the miserable excuse for a human being that Trump is

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I understand that general argument, but some of the specific wording seems satirical, like this:

Politics over principles 

12 hours ago, vlad27 said:

I think you'd win that bet.

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Don’t see many people changing their minds. Dems are well aware of that. Dems hoping corona allows them to run the national election in the same manner they did the primary. 

Nice.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I'd like for someone to convince me that Biden is the right choice without a "but Trump" in the argument 

Or what platform he is running with? 

What's his plan going forward? 

How would fix America? 

They need to actually state what their plan is to improve anything. 

What can you do for us American people that is better than what Trump is doing? 

Just hating Trump is not enough.