• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Joe and Jill Biden give an interview to soccer star Megan Rapinoe.

Joe wanders all over the place as usual. He's really overdue for the home.

Jill drops a bombshell: "There are inequities in the United States."

Jill says "There's a lot of work to be done. That's why Joe needs to be president!"

Okay...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2163060/Video-Joe-Jill-Biden-talk-remote-campaigning-Megan-Rapinoe.html

Just now, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

He will split the demarcates votes and give the election to tRump

I was considering voting for Trump this time around as opposed to Biden but I may vote for this dude. Honestly I don't know much about him but I like his attitude so far. We'll see

7 hours ago, Jason said:

I was considering voting for Trump this time around as opposed to Biden but I may vote for this dude. Honestly I don't know much about him but I like his attitude so far. We'll see

It won't matter who you vote for; Biden will win CA for sure.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I bet coffee tastes real nice on a warm Montana morning with the sun coming up over the mountains and the first light shining on the two cowboys butt-fucking on the prairie. I love America.

You have a marvelous imagination.

now the music teacher and salon owner.............

from Old Joe's 'interview' this morning:

Mika: “Are you absolutely certain, are you absolutely positive, there is no record of any complaint by Tara Reade against you?

Biden:
“I am absolutely positive that no one that I’m aware of ever was been made aware of any complaint a formal complaint made by or a complaint by Tara Reade against me at the time this allegedly happened 27 years ago or until they I announced for pres...well I guess it was in April of May of this year.”