• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Just watched an interview with Amash, and he was advocating for UBI during the pandemic. Maybe this will squash the beef between PPN, and Yang. 

Why would it squash the notion that Americans should have more than 2 choices for President?

2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Why would it squash the notion that Americans should have more than 2 choices for President?

By finding common ground. I just don't like it when you guys are beefing. Just trying to help. 

52 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

The hypocrisy in politics is so freaking bad.  It is so rampant that politicians don’t even care how it looks anymore

Especially when someone is taking ass kissing to a new level to get the VP nomination. 

I really wish Biden hadn't made comments about picking a woman of color.  I have no issues with a woman or someone who isn't white but what I want is the person to be qualified.  Some of the names thrown around are not and would definitely keep me from voting for Biden.  8 years of Obama got us Trump and yet the DNC seems to think the response is to keep pushing race.  Only in politics.

3 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I really wish Biden hadn't made comments about picking a woman of color.  I have no issues with a woman or someone who isn't white but what I want is the person to be qualified.  Some of the names thrown around are not and would definitely keep me from voting for Biden.  8 years of Obama got us Trump and yet the DNC seems to think the response is to keep pushing race.  Only in politics.

It’s parent that being “qualified” is no longer important 

4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Identity politics is a major part of their platform so it’s expected at this point 

I’m okay with the electoral college being kept. Forty of forty five presidents have won both the college and the popular vote so it’s not like we have what happened in 2000 and 2016 is a common occurrence.

But if we truly want a third or fourth option to have a chance,  it won’t happen until we get rid of the electoral college. They just don’t have a shot in my opinion.