• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

If that’s real its just incredibly cursed shit. 

It's real. Saw the commercial on television. The clip unfortunately doesn't show the entire thing. The full commercial talks about how people spend $800 on custom chess sets, and the Dem party doesn't have an official nominee yet, so it just has podiums for what would be the king, and queen podiums.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

It's real. Saw the commercial on television. The clip unfortunately doesn't show the entire thing. The full commercial talks about how people spend $800 on custom chess sets, and the Dem party doesn't have an official nominee yet, so it just has podiums for what would be the king, and queen podiums.

I mean I think custom chess sets can be extremely cool.  I’m sure the well made custom ones are justifiably worth a lot and if you’ve got the money definitely an enjoyable thing.  I just can’t think of a much more fucked up thing to put in your game room or office or whatever then that kind of shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Holy fuck.  Just the thought of the fucking freak that would buy this is chilling. 

Remember though, you can only buy one, but if you act now they will make an exception so that you can buy 3.