• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

I think it doesn’t matter.  Why would the people that matter be moved by this.  You’re either with Trump now or you’re not.  The people that have to be reached didn’t vote for Trump last time.  They just didn’t come out.  I doubt that commercial or Joe Biden get them out this time.  Trump just handed a 90% of those people a $1200 check.  It’s nothing.  Far less then what it needed to be.  Far less then most other wealthy nations are doing for their citizens.   But it’s $1200 bucks and this is America.  Good luck convincing them that fucking Pelosi did it for them. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think it doesn’t matter.  Why would the people that matter be moved by this.  You’re either with Trump now or you’re not.  The people that have to be reached didn’t vote for Trump last time.  They just didn’t come out.  I doubt that commercial or Joe Biden get them out this time. 

I disagree, Americans are highly impressionable.

I voted third party last time. I'm not taking that chance again. I will hit Social Security retirement age next year. I cannot afford another four years of Trump.

If it happens, then I will take a hard look at using my Canadian citizenship. I can't say for certain that I will cross the border, but it is very much on the table.

4 hours ago, VladdyMo said:

I dunno, man. That fact check is kinda lame. Biden uses very forceful language. Azar says we offered. 

Since the source is a member of Trump's cabinet, I'm not sure that I fully buy it. The administration is scrambling to rewrite history when there is documented evidence of Trump failing to act and us losing critical time in addressing COVID-19 as he trivialized it.

'No chance' Michelle Obama will be Biden's running mate, Valerie Jarrett says

There’s “no chance” former first lady Michelle Obama will be former vice president Joe Biden’s running mate, Valerie Jarrett, a senior adviser in the Obama administration, said, according to a report.

Speculation has swirled that Mrs. Obama – who is one of the most popular figures in the Democratic party, likely eclipsing her husband – could be a strategic choice for Biden.

But Jarrett, who was the longest-serving adviser to former President Obama and a longtime friend of the couple, said it's not happening.

“The reason why I'm being so unequivocal is that there just simply has never been a time when she's expressed an interest in running for office,” she told The Hill. “She’s not demurring here. She’s not being hard to get. She doesn’t want the job.”

In a presidential debate last month, Biden promised to choose a female running mate and Monday he told KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh he would take Michelle Obama “in a heartbeat” but added he didn’t think “she has any desire to live near the White House again.”