• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I wonder why they completely ignored all of this while the nomination was being contested.  So bizarre. 

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they waited until after Bernie dropped out of the race. Now, if there's a contested convention, Bernie will be out of contention.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm really glad that NPR is reporting this. 

Reade's allegation was proven credible, and Biden is a piece of shit. Weird sit like sniffing hair is one thing, forcing your fingers in someone is rape.

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Cmon. You guys aren’t this dumb.

There is no doubt that the conservative media has been holding this stuff back imo.  It just wasn’t being talked about, certainly not by the liberal media outlets.  It was entirely predictable that they’d feed it into the media narrative the second the nomination process was finished.  And that’s exactly what’s happened.  Just along with everything else that’s happened.  To me it’s pretty suspect.  Anyway.