• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

6 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Just hating Trump is not enough. 

Since he got elected getting him out of office has been their only platform and I don't count on that changing through the election. 

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

If neither lowers the national debt they’re both pretty useless.

Vote away minions.

Pretty much but unfortunately neither side is talking about reducing spending.  They're going to have to raise taxes and get rid of the tax cuts but when you get down to it this country has a spending problem that both sides share the blame on.  Neither side wants to address it and the trillions they've spent already due to COVID-19 saw too little of it end up in the hands of regular citizens and small businesses.  They couldn't even pass what they did without attaching unnecessary and unrelated spending.  I'd like to see any politician or party have a plan to reduce the deficit over the next 4 years when they end up in office and not one that has it going down over the next decade which hands it off to the next person.

13 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Or what platform he is running with? 

What's his plan going forward? 

How would fix America? 

They need to actually state what their plan is to improve anything. 

What can you do for us American people that is better than what Trump is doing? 

He has a website with his policy positions. 

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

How would fix America? 

So all those questions, but for Trump.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

How would fix America? 

Add to that, who his running mate is going to be.  With how it seems like he has dementia, this might be more important than those questions.  Because that VP might have a far different agenda than Biden.  And the likelihood of that VP becoming president seems very high in my opinion.

Trump actually talks a big talk about the things he cares about: the wall, the economy, protecting religious freedom, etc.

In actuality, he doesn't care about any of that stuff. He just knows that if he uses the right trigger words, his sheep will listen.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Trump actually talks a big talk about the things he cares about: the wall, the economy, protecting religious freedom, etc.

In actuality, he doesn't care about any of that stuff. He just knows that if he uses the right trigger words, his sheep will listen.

Holy shit, you can change out Trump for just about any elected official and it holds true. Come up with something intelligent next time. 

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

He has a website with his policy positions. 

How about coming and speaking them to the public?

In a coherent manner. Without a teleprompter.

That way it doesn't sound like someone else is steering him and telling him what to say.

It's a presidential race.

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

How about coming and speaking them to the public?

In a coherent manner. Without a teleprompter.

That way it doesn't sound like someone else is steering him and telling him what to say.

It's a presidential race.

He did one of those virtual Town Halls just a couple weeks ago. I think he did one 2 weeks prior to that as well. 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

He did one of those virtual Town Halls just a couple weeks ago. I think he did one 2 weeks prior to that as well. 

Did he go over his policy positions? 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Did he go over his policy positions? 

Don't know, didn't watch. That's usually what they do at these things though. Can't imagine he fielded a lot of questions about Delaware  sports.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Don't know, didn't watch. That's usually what they do at these things though. Can't imagine he fielded a lot of questions about Delaware  sports.

Find out for us. 

Bill Bennett says this is the chance Biden won't be Dems' nominee

Former Education Secretary and current Fox News contributor Bill Bennett told "Special Report" Wednesday that he believes there is "an almost 50 percent chance" that former Vice President Joe Biden will not lead the Democratic ticket in November's election.

"I don't think it's a done deal," Bennett said. " ... He's [Biden's] in the basement, he's not performing very well; maybe he's better off there than going out and making these flubs he's been making -- but the election is still six, eight months away."

Biden, 77, has been forced to campaign from his Delaware home due to the coronavirus pandemic in deference to Gov. John Carney's stay-at-home order.

"[In November] he'll be older, and I think there's trouble on this Tara Reade thing," Bennett added, noting that the onetime Senate staffer who has accused Biden of sexual assault is working with Pulitzer Prize winner Ronan Farrow on an article for the New Yorker magazine.

Biden and his campaign have repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in regard to Reade, who claimed Biden assaulted her in 1993 and engaged in other inappropriate behavior toward her.

"I think this whole thing has thrown the Democratic Party into a serious self-examination, if not worse," Bennett added. "There's a lot of talk about [whether] something can be done. [It's] Very unusual -- but we live in unusual times."

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

Holy shit, you can change out Trump for just about any elected official and it holds true. Come up with something intelligent next time. 

Apparently you ignored my next post.

17 hours ago, Taylor said:

And yes, I realize that politicians on the left do the same exact thing.