• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

34 minutes ago, Tank said:

So the lady my daughter works with has tested positive. So did her daughter (who I work with) and her husband. Husband is doing so poorly they took him to the ER this afternoon. 

we’ve had two other people on campus test positive, though administration hasn’t said a thing about it yet. That’s pretty irresponsible as we have teachers that are still coming to school and just this afternoon discussed plans for a Christmas drive thru celebration with kids and families.

my daughter is getting tested Thursday; wife and I are getting tested Friday.

Wishing you all the best!

1 hour ago, Tank said:

So the lady my daughter works with has tested positive. So did her daughter (who I work with) and her husband. Husband is doing so poorly they took him to the ER this afternoon. 

we’ve had two other people on campus test positive, though administration hasn’t said a thing about it yet. That’s pretty irresponsible as we have teachers that are still coming to school and just this afternoon discussed plans for a Christmas drive thru celebration with kids and families.

my daughter is getting tested Thursday; wife and I are getting tested Friday.

Stay safe friend

3 hours ago, Don said:

Also a possibility. I really really dislike the current administration for a ton of things, and the fact that some of the real possible reasons for this decision could be score settling or just ignorance speaks volumes about my faith in this administration compared to basically any other. But, that article still remains very one dimensional without exploring any real reasons as to why that decision was made. And it's still possible that those reasons were valid. 

That’s the current state of “journalism” today

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

That was a calm and well thought out response.

I really half expected her to pull out into traffic and get plowed.

A little disappointed, to be honest.

51 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Also, lol@ the car being a Subaru.

I was going to write a joke about feeling sorry for the dude waiting for her at home in his crate, but saw the car last minute and realized she was a dyke.

image.jpeg

it was missing one of these too

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

I know you were making a joke, but no.  A good friend lives in Bend and my wife’s family is from Salem, so I rented a little house in Bend for the weekend and my buddy and my brother in law and his 2 boys and I just sat around for the weekend watching football and grilling and drinking beer (not the kids).  We stayed up late and slept in and had no women asking us to do things.  It was awesome.

Why on earth would you travel to Bend in the middle of a pandemic, rent a house and sit around with some guys?

You must really hate it at home with your family. Or maybe they hate you.

Bend is nice though, about 5 hours from here.