• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

So where should the US fall on the priority list?

Where was it going to be before the executive order.?

Regardless,  I dont see how folks that think the Constitution is important should be happy about executive orders 

Edited by mtangelsfan

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The UK, Russia and China are moving ahead with vaccinating their own citizens.  I don't believe any of them were offering it up to other countries first and I don't blame them nor would I have expected them to.   

We should definitely aspire to be like Russia and China.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Agencies are reporting that SoCal is above 85% ICU capacity. “Allegedly.”

In Idaho they show the number of COVID ICU patients increasing but the number of available ICU beds as being constant.

Either the numbers are bullshit or they are somehow able to reconfigure hospitals to provide more ICU capacity.

17 minutes ago, Jay said:

In Idaho they show the number of COVID ICU patients increasing but the number of available ICU beds as being constant.

Either the numbers are bullshit or they are somehow able to reconfigure hospitals to provide more ICU capacity.

I'm sure it's the first scenario, especially in the third most Republican state in the U.S.

29 minutes ago, Rico said:

To be fair, this article doesn't really explore the "why" of the decision not to buy more from Pfizer. And that "why" is pretty important here, as this was a decision made in late summer. The problem is that "why" could be many things. Incompetence or ignorance are certainly on the list of possibilities, but so are other things like uncertainty about supply chain, storage, or distribution capacity. Being that this decision was made in late summer, it could've been not wanting to put all our eggs in one basket when other vaccines may have ended up being more effective or less difficult to produce/transport/store/administer, etc...

6 minutes ago, Don said:

To be fair, this article doesn't really explore the "why" of the decision not to buy more from Pfizer. And that "why" is pretty important here, as this was a decision made in late summer. The problem is that "why" could be many things. Incompetence or ignorance are certainly on the list of possibilities, but so are other things like uncertainty about supply chain, storage, or distribution capacity. Being that this decision was made in late summer, it could've been not wanting to put all our eggs in one basket when other vaccines may have ended up being more effective or less difficult to produce/transport/store/administer, etc...

Wasn't  Pfizer not part of operation warp speed?  So there is your why.  

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Wasn't  Pfizer not part of operation warp speed?  So there is your why.  

Also a possibility. I really really dislike the current administration for a ton of things, and the fact that some of the real possible reasons for this decision could be score settling or just ignorance speaks volumes about my faith in this administration compared to basically any other. But, that article still remains very one dimensional without exploring any real reasons as to why that decision was made. And it's still possible that those reasons were valid. 

So the lady my daughter works with has tested positive. So did her daughter (who I work with) and her husband. Husband is doing so poorly they took him to the ER this afternoon. 

we’ve had two other people on campus test positive, though administration hasn’t said a thing about it yet. That’s pretty irresponsible as we have teachers that are still coming to school and just this afternoon discussed plans for a Christmas drive thru celebration with kids and families.

my daughter is getting tested Thursday; wife and I are getting tested Friday.

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

So the lady my daughter works with has tested positive. So did her daughter (who I work with) and her husband. Husband is doing so poorly they took him to the ER this afternoon. 

we’ve had two other people on campus test positive, though administration hasn’t said a thing about it yet. That’s pretty irresponsible as we have teachers that are still coming to school and just this afternoon discussed plans for a Christmas drive thru celebration with kids and families.

my daughter is getting tested Thursday; wife and I are getting tested Friday.

Keep us posted buddy.