• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

First Mission: Hover outside Perry Minasian's home office so we can overhear his phone calls.

At the moment my priority is listening in on your subversive conversations. The moment @Chuckster70 gives me the order, you're dust. I won't even blink.

18 minutes ago, calscuf said:

He missed the most important difference.  Those killed on 9-11 were NEW YORKERS.  Those are our best people!

Not really. Wyomingians get that distinction with more cows than people but the same amount of senators as California, NY, Texas, etc.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I got a notification on my phone this morning to download this CA COVID tracing app.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/12/07/california-launches-covid-19-contact-tracing-app-from-apple-google/?sh=2af3712e167a

Unfortunately, Larry won't download it so it won't be 100% effective.

They are tracking you and accumulating data about you. If you a comfortable with that then by all means participate. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

They are tracking you and accumulating data about you. If you a comfortable with that then by all means participate. 

So are the ads on this site, every app on your phone, the social media you use, your smart speaker, your smart tv, your smart watch, your credit card company, your bank, your email, everything, it's all tracking you already.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So are the ads on this site, every app on your phone, the social media you use, your smart speaker, your smart tv, your smart watch, your credit card company, your bank, your email, everything, it's all tracking you already.

Yes but are those sending notifications to the government that I have come within 6 feet of a known COVID spreader but have failed to register such contact?