• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hey Riverside County isn’t all bad. I’m in Palm Desert right now and cocktails by the pool are in my future. 

I lived in Indio for three years, and it's still weird to me that the Coachella Valley is part of Riverside County. So is Blythe.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I thought libs were for the little guy

I care. I think it's awful. It would be nice if the Republicans in Congress would stop holding up the stimulus bill, so that the small businesses they say they care about could get a lifeline.

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I lived in Indio for three years, and it's still weird to me that the Coachella Valley is part of Riverside County. So is Blythe.

Ya it’s crazy how wide the county is. Stretches from the Santa Ana River to the Colorado River. 

Just now, Taylor said:

I care. I think it's awful. It would be nice if the Republicans in Congress would stop holding up the stimulus bill, so that the small businesses they say they care about could get a lifeline.

Ah yes. Make us all pay ourselves to shutdown. Very sustainable. 

Just now, Taylor said:

It keeps passing the Democrat controlled house and then getting stalled in the Republican controlled Senate. 

parks and recreation paley fest la 2019 GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Right, I am sure they put nothing in there that would piss the republicans off.

Taylor, I mean come on.  DC is a performance and they all know what they are doing and what their roles are.  They are basically professional wrestling 

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It keeps passing the Democrat controlled house and then getting stalled in the Republican controlled Senate. 

parks and recreation paley fest la 2019 GIF by The Paley Center for Media

I thought the first bill was for keeping small businesses afloat? Turned out it never tricked down. Now you idiots want them to toss another trillion at their best buddies and still small businesses will go bankrupt? 

Here's the math. Billionaires are getting the money, the lady with the small restaurant is getting a foreclosure notice. We are getting the bill to pay. 

Why would you want congress to spend your paycheck? 

56 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

But what do you have to say to all of these small restaurant owners who are likely to lose their businesses.  Seems like the only lib that cares about this is tdawg.

56 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I thought libs were for the little guy

So somehow if I think both hypocrites and people that use the behavior of hypocrites to justify their irresponsible actions are a-holes, I don't care about small business?

That's kind of an unjustified leap to make, no?

3 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

So somehow if I think both hypocrites and people that use the behavior of hypocrites to justify their irresponsible actions are a-holes, I don't care about small business?

I have seen you ever mention the hardship on small business.  Maybe I missed it?
regardless there is very little mention of it from the board libs.

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I have seen you ever mention the hardship on small business.  Maybe I missed it?

If we don't mention something, it means we don't care about? I've never mentioned human trafficking here, but I care about it.

5 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

These are two separate arguments. Whether protocols need to be followed to the letter and allowing those creating protocols to ignore them. 

I'm a little tired of people giving these fucking assholes a pass because they want to use an excuse like "better modeling" in their lifestyle when caught.

I would rather they were expunged from office for being the frauds they are, even if their mandates are spot on correct. If they don't follow them they have no right to their office. 

14 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Oh, so I must not care about it, then? That's preposterous.

How many times have you mentioned it? More than me? Sure. A lot? I dunno about that, and I don't know that I'd think you don't care about that or any other aspect of this on the basis of anything except what you actually said.

Much of my dissatisfaction with how "leaders" have (mis)handled this situation and communicating how we should get through it has to do with the fallout.

This all sucks. It should never have been politicized.

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

These are two separate arguments. Whether protocols need to be followed to the letter and allowing those creating protocols to ignore them. 

I'm a little tired of people giving these fucking assholes a pass because they want to use an excuse like "better modeling" in their lifestyle when caught.

I would rather they were expunged from office for being the frauds they are, even if their mandates are spot on correct. If they don't follow them they have no right to their office. 

Ok then.

We’re in this situation because the government is too inept but they are a perfect representation of the people. People can’t wear a mask properly or use good hygiene. 

I got exposed almost two weeks ago so I got tested on Monday. While I’m waiting, I see a woman walking around with the mask down not covering her nose. A week before that, I’m taking a dump at work when someone comes in to take a piss. They finish up and leave without washing their hands.

I’m really hoping no more stimulus gets passed (I know that sounds cruel but in the long run I think that brings its own share of problems). 

Open up and mask up properly with good hygiene. There is always a solution and compromise.

If I was that woman, I would open up. She is the type that understands the seriousness and had the right state of mind to follow safety guidelines. Screw anyone that would still try to stop her.

36 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Oh, so I must not care about it, then? That's preposterous.

How many times have you mentioned it? More than me? Sure. A lot? I dunno about that, and I don't know that I'd think you don't care about that or any other aspect of this on the basis of anything except what you actually said.

Much of my dissatisfaction with how "leaders" have (mis)handled this situation and communicating how we should get through it has to do with the fallout.

This all sucks. It should never have been politicized.

It seems obvious where priorities are.